GDT: OT: Playoffs whatever..

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabsDood

We're the best
Jun 30, 2008
Montreal
I tought we maybe could discuss the playoffs..

I don't care but i'm looking at that Sparks-Wings game and i'll be flipping all night till I don't know when.. Tonight i'm curious.. I'll be following a bit of that Pens-Rangers series but if i'm awaken, some West stuff..

What are your toughts since we won't be watching the Habs anyway..

TO MODS: If this doesn't belong, rip it..

Sniperr

Feb 13, 2015
Watching the Wings-Lighting game right now, it make me feel weird that the Habs are not in the playoffs. I'm so used to see them playing at this time of the year.

HabsDood

We're the best
Jun 30, 2008
Montreal
Watching the Wings-Lighting game right now, it make me feel weird that the Habs are not in the playoffs. I'm so used to see them playing at this time of the year.

Next year we win the cup.. Last team to do this was? The Kings? Is it? Or i'm guessing for them to win it this year? Since they mist the playoffs last year, yes they did.. Even the Kings can suck.. ;)

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
Who cares about the playoffs. With no Canadian teams, i really don't care. Like, is there a Cinderella team or something. If Vermont had a team i might care. Even Boston is out so I can't root for the team they play against. Anyway, big meh! Hope the Habs win the lottery, and that the Laughs get the worst pick possible, as well as Edmonton because you know that team doesn't needed to screw up any more talent.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
Who cares about the playoffs. With no Canadian teams, i really don't care. Like, is there a Cinderella team or something. If Vermont had a team i might care. Even Boston is out so I can't root for the team they play against. Anyway, big meh! Hope the Habs win the lottery, and that the Laughs get the worst pick possible, as well as Edmonton because you know that team doesn't needed to screw up any more talent.

There's 200 Canadians in the playoffs and over a dozen Quebecers. I know it isn't the same, but it's a silver lining. I'm rooting for Chicago because I'd get the chance to meet Crawford at Billings in Chateauguay in the summer.

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
It really, really sucks that the habs are not in, but playoffs is still the best time of year. Playoff hockey is the best.

HabsDood

We're the best
Jun 30, 2008
Montreal
There's 200 Canadians in the playoffs and over a dozen Quebecers. I know it isn't the same, but it's a silver lining. I'm rooting for Chicago because I'd get the chance to meet Crawford at Billings in Chateauguay in the summer.

What else can we watch anyway, it's all over the place, I personnaly don't have a favorite..

btw, what is that award thing you have?

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
What else can we watch anyway, it's all over the place, I personnaly don't have a favorite..

btw, what is that award thing you have?

I served as a dark blue mod for a period of time. Once you step down, you get that as a reward for your time.

Halakitlikethat

Oct 10, 2013
British Columbia
Any hockey game is better than any scripted TV crap that is on so I'll always watch the playoffs no matter what. I will support the pens as sid is my favorite non hab in the nhl

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
FINALLY .............. really hope it's HD this time!

can't see it there but that was a mid-air butterfly pass...sick shot

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal

Yeah, my nationalism extends to teams, but not players. Like coaches and GMs, I don't care about ethnicity or origins. Maybe I'm interested in NYI winning because it has been decades, but just looking at the 16 teams that made it, and no wood. Couldn't care less. I hope the NEW NHL has an all time low in spectatorship and they change their vision to encourage teams in healthy markets.

HabsDood

We're the best
Jun 30, 2008
Montreal
Who do you pick from the east, I mean, winning the east? With Fleury out, mmmm, too bad for the Pens, The Rangers i guess, surprise team would be the Ratsgang..

The Nightman

Plateaued User
Aug 13, 2006

I couldn't gives less of a crap about the other Canadian teams, I just love to watch good, intense hockey and the playoffs usually deliver that. You're missing out especially the CHI vs STL series, it will be awesome.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Don Cherry the Calder is for rookie of the year, not future franchise player of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad