O'sullivan vs Fehr vs Schremp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I've only seen O'sullivan and Schremp. O'sullivan is a better skater, while Schremp has a better shot. I only got to see O'sullivan at the WJC's, while I got to see Schremp at the WJC's as well as the Memorial Cup. If you're asking who will play in the NHL first, then I would have this to say. Minnesota already has one smallish center in PM Bouchard, so I'm not so sure that he'd be able to break into the line-up although the talent is definately there. As for Schremp, he is a year younger and he has a better NHL club situation. The Oilers lack a PP goal scorer and a true 1st line Rw or Center. While I doubt that he could be either this season, he does bring power play offense and a shot that the Oilers are sorely lacking.

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
I dont know which one will be better.

But i do know who will score the most and that will be Eric Fehr.

aqsw

PM
Dec 11, 2004
Winnipeg
I agree with Maddy

I think Fehr will have the opportunity to play with Ovechkin in a few years. Washington is weak on the Rw. Fehr can really put the puck in the net.
JMO

Habs33

Sep 4, 2003
Visit site
aqsw said:
I think Fehr will have the opportunity to play with Ovechkin in a few years. Washington is weak on the Rw. Fehr can really put the puck in the net.
JMO

how far away is he? will he be there in 06-07?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad