Injury Report: Oshie out week to week and Eller out day to day (Paul Carey recalled)

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
Bingo. They could bring up 2 guys. LTIR means 10 days, correct?

Incorrect. It is 10 games and 24 days.

Can't they just send Sanford down to get some ice time and use that space to bring up Vrana and use the usual space they have to bring up a more bottom 6 type?

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012
Sad they can't call up Vrana and Barber is injured. Would be fun to check these guys out. We were extremly lucky with injures, I guess it's time. It's better now than later.

Fallschirmyager

Jun 25, 2009
Sad they can't call up Vrana and Barber is injured. Would be fun to check these guys out. We were extremly lucky with injures, I guess it's time. It's better now than later.

There's a difference between the physical call up and the paperwork call up. The replacement players may very well be in the area already but the paperwork call up will be tomorrow.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
ok....sounds like Oshie wasn't a concussion because week to week is oftely definite for a concussion situation. Shoulder or ribs, i'd guess

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Even with that lineup they should beat the Blue Jackets at home. The Jackets record is fools gold.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Week to week means not a concussion...

Quick vote on user rename
TXPD ---> TXMD

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Week to week means not a concussion...

Quick vote on user rename
TXPD ---> TXMD

Congratulations RandyHolt, you have won the internet for the day.

Requesting the following profile picture change for TXPD or TXMD

txmd-overview.jpg

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Even with that lineup they should beat the Blue Jackets at home. The Jackets record is fools gold.

Tell that to the Rangers. CBJ is do to lose a game because NHL teams don't win them all, but even if they are playing over their head it doesn't mean they come back to earth by the time they played the Capitals.

If the Caps needed a goal from Kuzy or Burt to win the next game, who do you think would be more likey to get what they needed? CBJ playing over their heads or 92 and 65 finding a way to score a goal? I know their goal scoring drought is also a mirage

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
All things considering this is fairly good news. Nothing long term bura back now, Ella hopefully in a game or two. Just take the time to heal up right, don't want nagging injuries lasting all year.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad