Oshawa Generals 2023-24 Season Thread (Part One)

TuckerFan1

Jul 14, 2012
Oshawa
No, this time no Jake Smith....but this time it's Mike McIvor and a team that is deeper and even tougher than the one Jake played on, and poses far more problems for Oshawa than Ottawa ever did.
Should be a fun series. They haven’t played each other since before the deadline. Interested to see how they match up now.

ScoutLife4

Nov 28, 2023
Sennecke just needs to grow into his body and fill out a bit more / put on some muscle but he's going to be a very good pro hockey player someday.
Greentree definitely has an advantage in that department.
I'd still take Sennecke just above Greentree personally as whoever drafts him going to have him on dietary plan to make sure he bulks up a bit.

Reactions: bobber

TuckerFan1

Jul 14, 2012
Oshawa
IMG_2105.jpeg

Huge congrats to Oster. No way we’re in the East final without his play this season.

PuckStop75

Feb 21, 2019
Meanwhile Leaver had an .833 over 4 GAA in the Quebec league as an OA
It was 0.883 not 0.833 on what was the worst team in the league by seasons end. Apples and Oranges, not a Leaver fan and Oster was a good decision for Oshawa. Congrats to Oshawa on their success this season, keep it real!

Reactions: Whatanathol

frontsfan67

Dec 3, 2022
Sennecke has overtaken Greentree as the Top OHL Forward in the draft on a lot of recent list's i have seen.
Sennecke is very underrated. Going to be a huge breakout for next season I’m sure. Him and callum Ritchie will be top 5-10 all season long in points im sure with Ritchie making the WJC team and potentially Sennecke as a depth player.

Always have liked the two of them

Also pretty bad but I’m cheering for you guys against North Bay LOL

Hoping for an Oshawa and Saginaw final but we will see what happens.

yessir29292

Dec 11, 2021
Brutal that a thread that was always one of the busiest is on part 1 in the conference finals… Brutal display of power by mods banning everyone who contributes

Reactions: Whatanathol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad