Orr teaches Kaleta a lesson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010
Kaleta was running around on his first shift tonight, took a run a Franson then dove after getting bumped by Fraser.

At the next faceoff Orr basically grabbed him and started pounding on him. Long time coming if you ask me. Of course no one on the Sabres jumped in to help him.

Someone please add the video when it becomes available.

1stoverall

Oct 19, 2010
Colton Orr Instigator On Kaleta.....Your Thoughts?

Will post YT when its up

Orr basically just b lined to him and started throwing bombs as soon as the puck was dropped. If it was any other type of player i would be pissed but its refreshing to see one of the rats in the game get a reminder that you cant hide behind the rules all the time.

Thoughts HF?

GenericFan2*

Its about damn time Kaleta got what he deserved; Orr just let em have it :laugh:

zoA

Mar 23, 2010
Great to see the little rat put in his place. No idea how any fan of hockey can support the way he plays. Good on Orr for setting the tone, and good on the rest of the team for killing off the penalties.

JustGivingEr

How far we done fell
Aug 17, 2009
Hamsterdam
I'm not as big of an Orr fan as I used to be but I don't mind seeing Kaleta get beat up, especially since it doesn't cost my team anything.

Rivet52

Oct 10, 2008
Buffalo, NY
Kaleta was running around on his first shift tonight, took a run a Franson then dove after getting bumped by Fraser.

At the next faceoff Orr basically grabbed him and started pounding on him. Long time coming if you ask me. Of course no one on the Sabres jumped in to help him.

Someone please add the video when it becomes available.

And Orr got thrown out of the game for jumping him and the Leafs have to deal with a shortened bench for the rest of the game.

Also gave us a four minute PP but it's no surprise we didn't score on it. Our PP is that bad.

There's a chance the League looks at it though. Was definitely a cheap shot.

Pocket Hercules

Business in the front, party in the back.
Jun 19, 2008
York Region
And Orr got thrown out of the game for jumping him and the Leafs have to deal with a shortened bench for the rest of the game.

Also gave us a four minute PP but it's no surprise we didn't score on it. Our PP is that bad.

There's a chance the League looks at it though. Was definitely a cheap shot.

Define cheap shot?...He knew what was coming, was facing Orr, and refused to square up and defend himself.

Kaleta is a diving ***** that finally got his comeuppance. End of discussion.

The Saurus

May 12, 2006
:shakehead

Yeah, fair fight right there. What a joke.

So it's not fair because Kaleta refused to drop his gloves despite giving every indication that there was going to be a fight?

No, Patrick Kaleta was only hoping Orr would get the extra penalties. I'm glad he got knocked on his ass for his turtling efforts though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad