Original Gaming Sim League (STHS) (Initial Draft)

Batman x 17

Jul 21, 2014
I am the current owner of a company called Original Gaming that has over 150 members. We have decided to go into a different route and are deciding to create a sim league ran through STHS (SimionT Hockey Simulator). There are quite a lot of members who will be from other sim leagues and of course my Original Gaming company. We will have radio broadcasts breaking down each team team after the draft and at various points throughout the season and of course news posts hand written by the members in the league.

Our new sim league website is OGSHL.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.com

Here will be some unique aspects of the league. Please read the rulebook in order to fully understand the league rules making sure you understand how it works before joining.

45 round draft with 35 roster players and 10 prospects. Each team will have a 30 minute window going from 9am EST to Midnight EST, this ensures every team gets to pick at least once per day. The draft will take 45 days and gives us ample time to start our league in a timely manner.
RFA resigns will be free.
There will be a total of 5 resigns per year for UFAs for each given team.
There will be a 3 round entry draft every year.
The remaining players from both the entry draft and free agents will be in the Free Agent Draft.
The Free Agent Draft will be determined by the reverse order of the standings. However, there will be a draft lottery for both the Free Agent Draft and the Entry Draft.
This ensures that just because a team may have the 1st pick in the Entry Draft, does not mean they will have the 1st pick in the Free Agent Draft.
Players making $2,000,000 or less will be able to be sent down and called up without having to go through waivers. Players making more than 2 million will need to be sent through waivers if sent down to the AHL.
Player salaries will be determined by their real life NHL contracts via CapGeek using their CapHit.
Players who are signed in the offseason can not be traded until they play 25 games in the next season, as this will reduce sign and trades.
Forwards can play any position, just need a position change request submitted.

We are looking to start our league around the 31st of August.

If you would like to join please respond to the thread or send me a PM as you need to be manually approved on the website.

Keep in mind you must be VERY active as you will have to pick once per day in a 30 minute time slot.

Last edited:

Batman x 17

Jul 21, 2014
There are only 15 teams remaining to choose from! We are looking to kick this bad boy off hopefully by next weekend either the 30th or 31st. Once all 30 teams are in the league I will be doing a live broadcast of the draft order to see who acquires the 1st overall pick!

flyers528

Aug 22, 2014
This sounds awesome, not too often you find a dedicated sim league starting from scratch. Sign me up!

hanton

Aug 27, 2014
I am in

[email protected]

I dont have a lot of activity here but I was searching for very deep fantasy leagues and found this. I can assure you I will be very active and have experience managing teams in deep salary leagues such as this one.

Last edited:

Batman x 17

Jul 21, 2014
I am in

[email protected]

I dont have a lot of activity here but I was searching for very deep fantasy leagues and found this. I can assure you I will be very active and have experience managing teams in deep salary leagues such as this one.

Hey i sent you a message back! the website is www.ogshl.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.com

Batman x 17

Jul 21, 2014
We had one GM have to step down due to family issues, there is now 1 spot open! The draft order will be released tomorrow and the official draft starts Monday!

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00