Ordering Equipment

nni

Dec 29, 2005
not bad. i use them, hockeygiant and epuck. epuck usually beats the prices.

MikeD

Jul 3, 2006
Buffalo NY
www.hawksice.com
any order placed to a USA location shipped into Canada will result in a border "brokers feer" by the Canadian side. Depending on the price of the total order, it can raise the price from 15.00 to 240.00 US dollars. A 250.00US shipment into Canada added a 40US brokers fee I had to pay on a glove return. You will also have to pay the taxes. The only way to avoid the brokers fee is if the customs declaration form has the "gift" box checked. No fee and no taxes in that situation.

LoudmouthHemskyfan#1

May 15, 2003
E-town
any order placed to a USA location shipped into Canada will result in a border "brokers feer" by the Canadian side. Depending on the price of the total order, it can raise the price from 15.00 to 240.00 US dollars. A 250.00US shipment into Canada added a 40US brokers fee I had to pay on a glove return. You will also have to pay the taxes. The only way to avoid the brokers fee is if the customs declaration form has the "gift" box checked. No fee and no taxes in that situation.

Yeah, I know, it's a bummer but it still winds up cheaper with this hockey stuff. Ordering golf equipment is usually even worse.

PIM Champ

Dec 18, 2006
Monkey's good and they're good about accepting returns if you need to change sizes.

sc37

Jan 14, 2006
OH-IO
www.thescoreboards.com
I hear horrid things about Monkey's customer service among other things...Giant is ok. I'd order from eastwesthockey, icewarehouse, inlinewarehouse, or epuck before any other. But my facorite is hockey.com....very very low prices and even cheaper shipping.

LoudmouthHemskyfan#1

May 15, 2003
E-town
I hear horrid things about Monkey's customer service among other things...Giant is ok. I'd order from eastwesthockey, icewarehouse, inlinewarehouse, or epuck before any other. But my facorite is hockey.com....very very low prices and even cheaper shipping.

You weren't kidding about hockey.com...geez that's cheap! We get ripped off so badly here in Canada.

Melanson

Apr 29, 2004
Hockeymonkey.com and Greatskate.com are the two I order from. I haven't had a problem with either one.

HSHS

Losing is a disease
Apr 5, 2005
Redondo Beach, Ca
I agree about monkey and epuck. Hockeygear.com is one of my favorites also. Got my Tackla girdle and shells from there and my itech visor/mask.

ALF AmericanLionsFan

Dec 19, 2002
Cleveland, Ohio USA
Visit site
Not sure if anyone can help,but I was going to order the CCM Super Tacks 892 T blades from hockeymonkey this morning ,but I see they no longer have the size I need 6 D, I have hunted all morning and have not found anywhere that has this skate:banghead: I've checked the sites you have listed and have not seen it. Am I missing somewhere? I am desperate to find them. Only place that had them was some dealer in the UK and I am not going to order outside of NA. Thanks for any help.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad