Post-Game Talk: Orange County Duck, Freshly Choked, Foie Gras Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

quentez

#8 Teemu Legend
Apr 2, 2011
Trondheim, Norway
Team will only grow next year. This season we acquired Kesler and got to the WCF.

Next season we need a proper D-man to get us to the finals.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Wow thanks for the quick close

Name me three defenseman better than Fowler in these playoffs. Name me two. He hasn't been at all timid in these playoffs. He's been very engaged.

Keith? Anyone on the Hawks? He has been timid, maybe not every game but his throwing the puck away anytime there is pressure is getting old.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Well, that was a ****** way to finish the season.

I would write some good things about the team (as I definitely don't think it's all doom and gloom) but probably not worth it around here at this moment. I will say what I've said a lot of the season, the team does need another skilled forward IMO.

Ah well, until October.

Papaspud

Vatman
Dec 19, 2008
To the rescue
Name me three defenseman better than Fowler in these playoffs. Name me two. He hasn't been at all timid in these playoffs. He's been very engaged.

He's been one of the most timid players on the Ducks the entire season, getting worse with each successive game. He was the major contributor of 2 goals against in this game alone. He passes straight to the opposition when pressured, doesn't shoot when he should, and when he does it's a weak, easily blocked wrist shot.

ADifferentTim

Knowledgeable & Pure
Dec 18, 2013
LACo/IE; SoCal
Objectively speaking, you had a better season than the Kings did and this is coming from a Kings fan.

I still stand by when I said elsewhere Spike Lee just motivated the Blackhawks to win the 2015 Stanley Cup.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Wow thanks for the quick close

Keith? Anyone on the Hawks? He has been timid, maybe not every game but his throwing the puck away anytime there is pressure is getting old.

I'm obviously talking about the Ducks. And your memory must be absurdly short for you to just say anyone on the Hawks has been better. You do realize the series was more than Game 6 and 7, right? And the Ducks played two series prior.

I get that the "what have you done for me lately" mentality is strong, but to dismiss Fowler's play this post season, I don't know. I have to ask what games you were watching.

Oct 18, 2011
ya the top 6 still isn't good enough in the end beleskey and maroon are best used in the bottom 6.

dont get me wrong maroon did some really good things but he is too much of a liability on 2/3 of the ice

i'd like to see ritchie and theodore get honest chances to make the team next year im tired of watching our veterans fail us year after year

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
He's been one of the most timid players on the Ducks the entire season, getting worse with each successive game. He was the major contributor of 2 goals against in this game alone. He passes straight to the opposition when pressured, doesn't shoot when he should, and when he does it's a weak, easily blocked wrist shot.

So, he was worse in Game 82 than he was in Game 1?

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
egauTvK.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad