GDT: Optimism Train! Devils @ Predators, 2 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
If we can get Henrique and Palmieri going I think we could go on a nice winning streak. Hall has just been unbelievable and as advertised. Zajac and Cammy have been terrific as well.

We actually have enough forwards going to weather those two cold slumps. They do need to wake up, but our biggest issue is cleaning up the team D.

We tighten up just a bit and we can go on a winning streak. Some of it is basic with taking the safe clear over forcing passes.

Everyone needs to get better positionally. Forwards as well

VoidCreature

Before you see the light, you must die.
Mar 6, 2015
New Jersey
Dano mentioned he the off-season working on his shot, but he has been much more active in the zone overall.

I think it's a product of our system this year, too. We're much more geared towards offense as a team, and he's benefiting from it like everyone else. He's been a beast so far.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I think it's a product of our system this year, too. We're much more geared towards offense as a team, and he's benefiting from it like everyone else. He's been a beast so far.

I agree but he is just overall seeing the ice better than I've seen in years.

It is great to watch as I've always liked Travis.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
Not sure if Blender is the answer. Paps is really fighting it right now. Just bungling tons of passes.

Yeah I'm not sure either. But he brings speed, energy, and playmaking ability, thing this team could use. Albany has given us tremendous pieces in Wood and Lappin, might as well go to the well again. Blender could add some value when he isn't scoring and PAP is about as useless as can be when he isn't. It's very frustrating, especially when he gets time with Hall. He's been getting set up left and right with nothing to show for it.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey

Possibly even funnier with the Finnish announcer's call.

:laugh: Hysterical!

Feel bad for Clarkie, he got offered way more money than he should have to play for his hometown team. Been nothing but bad luck since, everyone knew he'd revert back to the player he always had been when those lofty expectations were put on his shoulders.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Injury updates?

Hall looked very awkward after the tying goal and the way he came down on the knee.

RSeen

Oct 26, 2011
Toronto
I'd trade Henrique straight up for Brodin. I know we don't have a lot of depth to trade a top6 F but you gotta give to get.

Brodin has not bee great for the last while. That is not a good trade at all. Rico only makes $4 million and he won't be able to replace him any time soon.

RSeen

Oct 26, 2011
Toronto
I wouldn't mind if PAP was waived honestly. He's not very good. When Bennett comes back, his role will be even more limited. Maybe if Bennett is used at LW there's room, but idk.

Hall - Henrique - Bennett
Cam - Zajac - Lappin
Blandisi - Zacha - Palmieri
Wood - Fiddler - DSP

If anyone should be waived its DSP. Too slow and not productive. He can't keep up with our top 6, PAP can at least be complimentary at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad