Opinions on Martins Karsums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broonzfanz

Feb 25, 2003
Visit site
For those that have seen him play Just wondering what the board thinks of Martins Karsums. Does he have a shot at sliding into the 1st round or will he be a late 2nd round pick. I have seen him play, and he can be a very exciting player to watch, Can flat out skate, has a great shot, and loves to take the body. I'd love to see what other posters think?

Hiishawk

Feb 28, 2002
Out there somewhere
Visit site
Broonzfanz said:
For those that have seen him play Just wondering what the board thinks of Martins Karsums. Does he have a shot at sliding into the 1st round or will he be a late 2nd round pick. I have seen him play, and he can be a very exciting player to watch, Can flat out skate, has a great shot, and loves to take the body. I'd love to see what other posters think?

Yeah- I like his moxy, flair and all-over hockey instincts. He's a late riser on the draft charts- could pop up in the top 40.

Campino

Jul 26, 2002
Visit site
Broonzfanz said:

He's a real exciting player to watch. He is from Latvia but plays the North American style of game. He's fast, nice hard accurate wrist and slap shot. Loves to take the body. He plays like he's 6'3 220. The only reason he won`t be a 1st round pick in this years draft is because of his size. 5'10, 185LBS. That hurts him, but he makes up for it with heart. A for sure 2nd rounder. Extremely under-rated, he's a nice pick up for any team. He has an NHL future. He legs just never stop. I have never seen him take a shift off. every shift is 110%. A very interesting prospect.

Cayouche5

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
I say he's in the same boat of Petr Vrana last year, small exciting Euro who play NA style in the Q. Like Vrana I think he will be a draft in 35-45.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad