Post-Game Talk: Operation 10 BOOMs in Tampa falls short but FLA score 9 times?!? Niinnne times!! FLA 9 - TB 2

How many points do the Panthers end up with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Screenshot_20240217_171012_X.jpg

Reactions: batting1k

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017

Makes me smile. The only people who even rival Boston fans for being annoying in Sunrise are the drunk, degenerate buffoons wearing Lightning shirts, often at games in which the Lightning aren't even participants.

lol poor Gudas is getting 1v20'd right now

There is something seriously wrong with the Toronto Maple Leafs, all the way from the top of the organization down to the fans who support them. Seriously, seriously wrong.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
"We didn't lose 9-2."

John "Rod" Cooper

Anyway, I'll say this, Vasilevsky looks like he's not even close to healthy. That's a huge problem for Tampa. That team is still dangerous, got some very talented players and a good coach, but with poor goaltending I don't think they're going to go far in a best of 7 series.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
You know, honestly this isn't the first time we blew Tampa out but it's the first time Cooper didn't put us down.

I think that shows he recognizes we are truly a different team this time around. For once, I didn't hear anything bad from him.

He says he doesn't think we are better, but he shouldn't be.

That's a far cry from before when he said "we won't forget this and we have handled them before."

Reactions: Laus723 and Felidae

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Why are the Leafs and their fans acting like Gudas is ALL of the florida panthers?

Like pick on someone in your own weight class lol
Posted this in the around the NHL thread, but man, the laugh fans stomping around like they just throttled a Vancouver, Colorado, or hell us this year when they beat…the Ducks in the regular season is hilarious. And hey, Gudas got shoved around a bit I guess, I mean cool? He dummied yall in the playoffs when it matters. But good job tonight!?

Reactions: Gentle Man
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad