GDT: Opening Night: Blues vs. Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrGeno101

Sep 11, 2008
Usually don't follow your Blues, but i have to keep an eye on your team this year now when Tarasenko is playing :yo: Will be an interesting game today against the Wings. Good luck!! :)

bluesman11

Robert Johnson
Mar 19, 2010
Looking forward to this game tonight and I’m crossing my fingers that Berglund takes a step forward with more consistent play this season. Although it’s easy to be excited to see Tarasenko, I believe he’ll become the player we all believe he’ll be sooner or later. But if they get a very persistent Berglund, then this team truly would be only one defenseman away from The Cup favorite in my opinion.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
God I'm so excited. The Wings could run us out of our own building and I would still be pumped. I hope for a better outcome, though :D

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
Would be nice to see Reaves and Lang both play... Two great pieces, one of the downsides of having such incredible depth

Jzk

Mar 12, 2009
Can't wait. Looks like there's free center ice on direct tv for now. Got the Jets v Sens game on.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Watching the Flyers-Penguins game, and I guess I shouldn't be surprised by the lack of finesse. Fast paced, lots of effort, but the offensive standpoint it has been pretty pathetic.

Hopefully we won't have any such issues!

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Watching the Flyers-Penguins game, and I guess I shouldn't be surprised by the lack of finesse. Fast paced, lots of effort, but the offensive standpoint it has been pretty pathetic.

Hopefully we won't have any such issues!
We obviously will...

Hope we play them physical. Go Blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad