open dynasty teams available across 3 longtime leagues

Edmoiler13

Feb 21, 2014
Detroit
Have a few openings in 3 different leagues that I run. They are free leagues aside from the premium fee for Fantrax. Our website is below if you want to check out the rules. If you are interested, please reach out at [email protected] and let me know the team you are interested in taking over as I have listed some of the bigger names on each team. We start drafting in July. One thing to note, we anticipate our cap being $114m however we have it inflated for the summer to $139m to allow better flexibility to making moves as free agents sign new deals. Being cap compliant is a must before the season begins.

OHL teams
Guelph- Kopitar, Tavares, Seguin, Giroux, Pionk, E. Karlsson, Vasi, Stankoven, also has pick 1-6 and 1-9 this year
Hamilton- Cozens, Hintz, Kaprizov, Konecny, Thompson, Nurse, Seider, Hamilton, Nichuskin, Berggren, Mintyukov, S. Skinner, Ersson, Has pick 1-4 this year
Niagara- Scheifele, Benn, Zibanejad, Guentzel, E. Kane, Bouchard, Stamkos, Verhaeghe, Mctavish, Gibson, Kuemper

QMJHL team
Chicoutimi- Crosby, Malkin, Point, Trocheck, Guentzel, Marchand, Burns, Macavoy, Oettinger

WHL teams
Seattle- Mackinnon, Mctavish, Byfield, Connor, Stutzle, Barzel, D. Toews, Stone, Raymond, Cooley, Andersen, Ullmark, has pick 1-9 this year
Swift Current- Point, Ehlers, Kaprizov, Kucherov, Wilson, Larkin, Montour, Trouba, Tippett, Vasi, Demko, has zero picks this summer.

Edmoiler13

Feb 21, 2014
Detroit
have you ever considered using saves as a goalie category instead of shutouts
open to it, however save percentage kinda covers that. been using these scoring stats for many years, but always open to ideas from those in the league

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad