OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 season - part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
The finish of the wild card race in the East...

1fsoqn.gif

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Isles players inability to the clear the zone is insane. Been like that all season

They also only have two ENG goals on the entire season

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Any lip readers in the house to help with whatever Roy screamed when the Flyers tied it up?

Hilarious.
I won't type what I just said to myself. Cause it's pretty f***ed up, but he earned the reputation for it as a person......

Reactions: mdj12784

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
We are in for more suffering folks lmao. Devils will have a “chance” as long as they can be within 2 gms of Flyers with two gms left. (If Flyers are the last seed)

Devils have two gms in hand on flyers, 5 pts back. A matchup with Isles as well. Only Detroit is the only one Devils can’t do anything about

But this is all foolish talk, season has been over

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
If one of these garbage WC teams pulls off an upset in the first round it's going to be even more annoying we couldn't do shit with the opportunity they gave us to get back in it.

Camille the Eel

The Isles OT game winner is hilarious. Philly makes the zone entry for them, with that repeated bringing the puck all the way back out when they’ve got it in the Islanders end - until the second time they do it, they bring it deep into their own end and Frost turns it over nearly for a tap in.

Thank you very much say Palms and Nelson.

Still that’s a huge loser point for Philly. When they hang on and make the playoffs by a point, they’ll be thinking back to this game with 9 seconds left.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
We are in for more suffering folks lmao. Devils will have a “chance” as long as they can be within 2 gms of Flyers with two gms left. (If Flyers are the last seed)

Devils have two gms in hand on flyers, 5 pts back. A matchup with Isles as well. Only Detroit is the only one Devils can’t do anything about

You know if they don’t make thr playoffs some posters will suggest that they have just been playing out the string since about January but as you’ve noted they aren’t out of it yet and it’s unlikely the players see it as meaningless even if it’s a long shot.

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
Tragic number is down to 10 points. Although because Washington and Detroit play each other it is really 9 points.

Camille the Eel

We are going to miss the playoffs because all of the teams in front of us have been to OT twice as much as we have. Pathetic.
We are going to miss the playoffs because we wet the bed every time we got into a game where we just needed to take care of business and collect 2 points against what should have been an inferior opponent. Most recently Buffalo. Frigging Buffalo and blowing a 2 goal lead at that.

We are going to miss the playoffs because we haven’t managed to win more than 2 straight games since sometime in January.

It’s so aggravating.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The horrible teams in front of us just got way more loser points than us. That’s been the difference.
Even with all the losses to the COC teams, if you flip our record in the season series against Washington and change nothing else about either of our seasons other than us going 3-1-0 against Washington rather than 1-3-0, there's us with 82 points and them with only 76 points. Instead it's the other way around.

And we still could have lost to every shit team and their cousins just like we did. Go 3-1-0 against Washington instead of 1-3-0, both teams would have been reversed in the standings right now.

I also remember Washington lost to shit ass Arizona both times this year. By scores of 6-0 and 5-2. I know they lost to the Sharks once.

If we could just change our season series with theirs and nothing else about this year, as of this very moment, both teams switch spots and point totals as of tonight.

Camille the Eel

But we also now have 4 other teams ahead of us chasing the Flyers. So even if one accepted the logic of chasing Philly, the problem is that we also need to chase down all 4 of those other teams. With only 8 games left. The odds against that happening are incredibly steep. I’d love to see it but . . .

Even with all the losses to the COC teams, if you flip our record in the season series against Washington and change nothing else about either of our seasons other than us going 3-1-0 against Washington rather than 1-3-0, there's us with 82 points and them with only 76 points. Instead it's the other way around.

And we still could have lost to every shit team and their cousins just like we did. Go 3-1-0 against Washington instead of 1-3-0, both teams would have been reversed in the standings right now.

I also remember Washington lost to shit ass Arizona both times this year. By scores of 6-0 and 5-2. I know they lost to the Sharks once.

If we could just change our season series with theirs and nothing else about this year, as of this very moment, both teams switch spots and point totals as of tonight.
Brilliant. I knew when we got blown out in the first period against the Caps twice during the seasons first month that it was trouble. Really I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad