Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018

Sounds like a Devils game

IMG_5233.jpeg
IMG_5234.jpeg
IMG_5238.jpeg

This isn’t like any recent Devils games, if the Panthers are supposed to be us, because Florida generated a lot of offense and most of it was on the PP.

5v5
IMG_5237.jpeg
IMG_5239.jpeg

5v5 Flurry/Score/Venue Adjusted
IMG_5236.jpeg
5v5 Score/ Venue Adjusted
IMG_5240.jpeg

Reactions: My3Sons

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
For some reason, TBL just owns them. It's like Rags v Carolina or Boston vs Toronto. This year's playoffs are going to be a war zone, the West is incredibly open
Florida did beat TB the first two times they played this year.

I guess they only play three times this year? We only play Philly and Pittsburgh three times this year.

Pretty odd they only scheduled them to play three times year. That like us and the Rangers only getting three games this year.

It’s actually a money rivalry finally, since both teams are good. Pretty weird they have them playing Montreal and Ottawa four times this year but not Tampa.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Florida did beat TB the first two times they played this year.

I guess they only play three times this year? We only play Philly and Pittsburgh three times this year.

Pretty odd they only scheduled them to play three times year. That like us and the Rangers only getting three games this year.

It’s actually a money rivalry finally, since both teams are good. Pretty weird they have them playing Montreal and Ottawa four times this year but not Tampa.

Yeah, the NHL schedule has weird quirks like that some years. We play the Rags and Flyers some years less than the Blue Jackets, like what lol

View attachment 837288
View attachment 837291
View attachment 837298

This isn’t like any recent Devils games, if the Panthers are supposed to be us, because Florida generated a lot of offense and most of it was on the PP.

5v5
View attachment 837293
View attachment 837299

5v5 Flurry/Score/Venue Adjusted
View attachment 837294
5v5 Score/ Venue Adjusted
View attachment 837300

Rested Vasy + Kucherov + Point + Hedman would scare the living f*** out of me if I'm a high seed.....specifically Big Cat

Last edited:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Just For Men over here saying ''The league is a better place when the Islanders are in the playoffs''.

What's his boner with the Islanders? Guy never played there, he's not from the area. He's too young to have watched their cup teams, they were before he was born.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Hes a really good player. He would have helped in the postseason if things went better, it’s such a tight game in some series. Shame the rest of the forwards weren’t constructed better . And of course losing you know who was a major blow
How dare you refer to Ben Lovejoy as “you know who”.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Hes a really good player. He would have helped in the postseason if things went better, it’s such a tight game in some series. Shame the rest of the forwards weren’t constructed better . And of course losing you know who was a major blow
My only issue I had with him was extending him. I had no interest in extending him to the contract he's probably going to get.

But I think he could have helped us this year. Especially if we were the contender we were supposed to be.

f*** this season so much.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Yeah, very nice from Fitz to give him away for almost nothing.

Tha realistic alternative was he finished the season a Devil and then left for nothing in free agency. They could not agree on an extension and I doubt Fitz left a better offer in the table. This whole season has been a disappointment including the outcome with Toffoli.

Last edited:
Reactions: MasterofGrond
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad