OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
So we could have done this with Vitek? :)
I don't know about that. His playoff numbers are even worse than Skinner's, though Skinner has played I think around double the number of playoff games as Vitek has at this point?

Rick Tocchet looks like Anton LaVey. I’m sure that explains a few things .
There's too many bald coaches in the league and they all start looking the same.

More than half of them (probably) have the same bic'd hiney head.

And then there's Pete DeBoer and his half a head of hair that he's had for over 15 years now.

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan9z9

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This series looks like it’s going to go the way it was supposed. Whether Boeser played every game or not.

The McDrai team will always be an auto threat at the cup because of them.

Reactions: MasterofGrond

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
This series looks like it’s going to go the way it was supposed. Whether Boeser played every game or not.

The McDrai team will always be an auto threat at the cup because of them.

McDavid sleepwalked this series, that's the scary part for Dallas and they still won. I still think they get destroyed by a better built Dallas team in every facet. Depends on Hintz's health too.

Last edited:

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
I feel like Tocchet’s Jack Adam’s nomination is going to age about as well as Paul MacLean’s.

I'm looking forward to his post-game presser. Demko-Boeser a likely theme, but it'll be interesting to see if Pettersson is alluded to again.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Blow it up if they blow this lead and lose this game

Skinner stinks

If they win the cup they're probably back to Pickard

I feel like Tocchet’s Jack Adam’s nomination is going to age about as well as Paul MacLean’s.
He's really good tho

Look at his record before Vancouver. His teams were always in the playoffs and he had a lopsided winning record.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
They almost played that 6 on 4 about as well as you can without scoring the empty netter.

I feel bad for Silovs, but Vancouver without Boeser are no threat at all. Vancouver without Boeser are worse than Boston and Boston was pretty lousy this year.

And yeah, Tocchet, what's so great about him? I know one thing that's great about him. One thing I can answer that he's great at.

He's great at being better than Travis Green.

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Lets go Deboer

IMG_5976.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad