OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017
Watched our ECHL affiliates 2-0 win in it's entirety and then I see number 74 in net for Edmonton when I put the game on. Pickard hurt? Otherwise I'm surprised they went back to Skinner.

Reactions: Guttersniped

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
What an ass beating

It would be a hell of dud if Edmonton loses game 7

Reactions: My3Sons

Lindys Lazy Eye

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
I feel like he just wakes up one day before the season and decides what kind of player he's going to be for that year just for giggles.

I can't wait until he decides to be Claude lemieux one year

My pops delivered mail to Pepe during that time period and he actually overheard him on the phone with Lou fighting over money from his apartment at the time.

What an ass beating

It would be a hell of dud if Edmonton loses game 7

If any team left could do it its DEADmonton

Lindys Lazy Eye

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
This brings joy to my heart

I have so many random stories like that. And honestly if it's the first time you're hearing it it would all sound too good to be true, me blowing smoke, etc.

But like, getting pulled out of school to go on a mail run and on that mail run is Marty Brodeur and his pet bulldog runs into the mail truck and Marty is running out in his damn robe trying to get him - that's one that will stick with me. Fun fact Marty and Whoopi Goldberg were neighbors. Didn't get to see her though.

Randy McKay offered him a Stars jersey right after he was set to go to Dallas and he declined. I could be wearing that damn jersey right now. He has a random Tie Domi jersey for some reason but was too good for a McKay Stars jersey lol.

Tyler Myers really sucks ass

I'm amazed Tyler Myers is still in the league tbh

• Haha
Reactions: NJDevs26 and Forge

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The Canucks making it this far with a hobbled Elias Petterson is shocking in itself. The Stars are going to smoke both of these teams next round
I give the Oilers a chance. It would be a massive choke job if they didn’t win game 7 after the ass beating they face tonight.

I hate to keep shitting on them (they’re not nearly as bad as that joke Bruins team that massively overachieved the entire year) I just think they’re the weakest of 5 remaining teams.

think Dallas hopes they advance. They’d rather play them than Edmonton.

Reactions: Dialamo and My3Sons

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
Parise never lived up to his Wild contract and it basically hamstrung him and the teams he played on for the rest of his career.

I cant fault him for jumping ship when he did, but the way he left will never sit right with me. Engineering the double signing of him and Suter for two massive contracts that were obviously going to get bought out made me feel like his reputation as a “team first guy” was unfounded. And he obviously thought he was still a superstar when it was clear even with his last couple years on the Devils that those days had past him by.

I’m glad he got paid and i’m glad he got to go back to his family but i don’t miss him and i don’t feel even a little bit bad that he never won a cup.
The only silver lining from not winning in 12. It would’ve stung more if he eventually got his cup elsewhere but man you know he was wishing to win it in 12 then bounce to minny for the big payday. He probably retires imo once that contract ran its course.

There was the expectation that the season was going to be cancelled. If that happened, Zach was going to be paid $25mil before he even put on the Minnesota jersey.

The Wild's contracts for him and Suter were crazy stupid.
They were crazy stupid but they were contracts the Wild had to sign imo if the fans found out they didn’t sign them they would’ve revolted

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I first saw that fake Paul Maurice video on youtube yesterday. It came up on the sidebar with the title being something about how he was happy to see Swayman cry. I figured it was just a clickbaity video title to get views and the context would be much different.

Then I watched it and could tell about 30 seconds in that the entire thing was fake.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
hows this for a f***ing pisser of morons that cant see the finer points ....

that commercial with "the general" insurance the guy has 5 stars on his helmet.

a general should only display 4 stars.

There are five star generals, they’re just extremely rare and they wore the five stripes (when they finally got them).

IMG_7141.jpeg

The insurance General’s helmet is wrong though, the logo is a cluster not a stripe.

IMG_7140.jpeg

IMG_7139.jpeg

Eisenhower’s helmet.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
I think the whole thing upset his dad the most...at least he was vocal about it. JP made more than a few comments during the summer of 2010 and into 2011. He said things about Zach not being a priority on more than one occasions.

I don't think it was about having another star on the team...i think was more about taking a back seat and not being offered a deal at all.

Parise wasn’t as weirdly obsessed with Kovy as you.

He wanted to play with Suter and Suter didn’t want to come to NJ. Parise didn’t want to go to Nashville.

Minny was a destination that worked for both of them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad