OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
What another terrific start for the Panthers.

Looking like yet another no-show start like last game.

Boston is going to be the NYR’s Montreal in 2014 if they win.

Montreal beat Boston in the 2nd round. Boston won the President’s Trophy that year.
I knew the Rangers were winning that series as soon as it happened.

Even if Price was healthy and playing they probably still beat them.

That Montreal team was seriously one of the worst conference finalists of the decade.

Not quite as bad those 2012 Arizona Coyotes, but still not a good conference finalist.

I think this year's Bruins would be the worst conference finalist since then. Were the 2021 cup finalist/WESTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPION Montreal Canadiens worse than this year's Bruins? That's a good question. No bother in debating it until Boston makes the finals.

SPOILER ALERT: THEY WON'T!

It's just a question of which one of these two remaining East teams is gonna off them. The team that had them on the ropes coming into last game or the Rangers next round.

Reactions: My3Sons and Mgd31

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Pavel Zacha hurt? How much help does NYR need? :sarcasm:

What another terrific start for the Panthers.

Looking like yet another no-show start like last game.

I knew the Rangers were winning that series as soon as it happened.

Even if Price was healthy and playing they probably still beat them.

That Montreal team was seriously one of the worst conference finalists of the decade.

Not quite as bad those 2012 Arizona Coyotes, but still not a good conference finalist.

I think this year's Bruins would be the worst conference finalist since then. Were the 2021 cup finalist/WESTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPION Montreal Canadiens worse than this year's Bruins? That's a good question. No bother in debating it until Boston makes the finals.

SPOILER ALERT: THEY WON'T!

It's just a question of which one of these two remaining East teams is gonna off them. The team that had them on the ropes coming into last game or the Rangers.

Gonna sound dumb probably but they're the one team I'm fine with their slow starts, so much playoff hockey the past 2 years that they're so used to every situation. They're also a slower team so not having their legs is probably expected lol

Reactions: My3Sons

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Boston is going to be NYR’s Montreal in 2014 if they win.

Montreal beat Boston in the 2nd round. Boston won the President’s Trophy that year.

Well a big play happened in that series that changed the outlook, not like Montreal was a bad team like this Boston team

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Well a big play happened in that series that changed the outlook, not like Montreal was a bad team like this Boston team
I don't know, both teams are pretty lousy, but it seems like Boston being lousy is the best kept secret in hockey.

I don't think many people were high on that Canadiens team, but maybe in Canada they were hyped up.

Then again, I do remember constantly hearing for a year or two after that how ''Montreal is a contender'', but I think that sort of started to be pumped after they made the conference finals that year and the next year was when Carey Price won the Hart.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Paul Maurice is a sandbag for the Panthers. That's all he is.

That's why they have this finishing problem for how much they create.

They could be so much better. I have a feeling this dinosaur hire just may cost them a cup.

I think they might actually miss Andrew Brunette too lol.

The fact that Paul Maurice is still a relevant NHL head coach in 2024 and Peter Karmanos doesn't even own a team anymore is pretty sad.

There's Zacha's first.

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
bruh-stop-playing.gif

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Bob sucks

Went for the pokecheck too early

Glad Pang pointed that out

'it's a breakaway! WAHHHH! It's not Bob's fault!''

Because Swayman doesn't stop breakaways, does he?

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Yep NYR in 5 no matter who
Maybe they beat the Panthers in 6 or 7.

I think the Panthers can still beat them, but I'm skeptical the Panthers win this series if they don't win tonight.

And if they do win this series in game 7 then they've played at least two more games than they should (depending on overtime) and that's probably gonna affect them.

Reactions: Dialamo and My3Sons

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The Panthers had their chance last when Marchand was out of the lineup, thus compromising the Bruins and making them a significantly worse team than they already are.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad