OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

Devilsgrl35

Feb 15, 2009
New York
There's probably a funny role-play post that we could do for the top posters here. Jim would probably be saying we have no grit, Bleed would breaking down the bad goals against, NjDevsRR would be posting memes to calm us down, etc. :laugh:

Agreed, they've already shot themselves in the foot. If Florida ends the series v Boston tomorrow, it's gonna be curtains for NYR in the ECF anyway
I like to think of njdevs the board psychiatrist who prescribes memes to medicate the board.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
The canes ain't winning 4 in a row and the league won't have it either. So I still have 0 hope. But it's nice they are extending the series a bit.

I normally would agree since Shesterkin is bound to have an insane game but like you said, extending the series will destroy NYR. Fox looks like he's playing on one leg, the rest of the defense core is being eaten up by a softer Carolina team. Florida will eat those defenders alive in a series. And the ghosting act of their 2 top lines in the last 2 games would be very very worrying if I'm NYR fan and very reminiscent of the Devils series

Camille the Eel

Until the Rangers fix their 5-5 they ain’t going anywhere
And if I’m a Rags fan I don’t like their lack of focus and effort tonight. They just expected to win, right? Zibanejad, Panarin, Kreider, Trouba all making big 3d period mistakes, not really paying attention . . . Their power play has cooled off too.

Hurricanes are maybe starting to believe . . . I actually think game 6 will be their toughest challenge. Rangers will come out with desperation of their own after two full days of rest. If the Canes can force a game 7, I think they’ll win it.

RNCDevil

Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Who do you think has been the most impactful trade deadline player(s)?

- Tanev?
- Roslovic? Wennberg?
- Maroon?
- Okposo? Tarasenko?
- Lyubushkin?
- Kuznetsov? Guentzel?
- Henrique?
- Lindholm? Zadarov?
- Trenin? Duhaime? Walker? Mittelstadt?

- Hertl? Miller? Toffoli? Dumba? Mantha? (all gone)

Probably Tanev or the Canucks gets but Guentzel/Kuzie could still yield something.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Who do you think has been the most impactful trade deadline player(s)?

- Tanev?
- Roslovic? Wennberg?
- Maroon?
- Okposo? Tarasenko?
- Lyubushkin?
- Kuznetsov? Guentzel?
- Henrique?
- Lindholm? Zadarov?
- Trenin? Duhaime? Walker? Mittelstadt?

- Hertl? Miller? Toffoli? Dumba? Mantha? (all gone)

Probably Tanev or the Canucks gets but Guentzel/Kuzie could still yield something.

The Calgary duo to Vancouver for sure, I saw a stat where they have like 1/3rd of their goals. Tanev is been pretty f***ing good for Dallas from what I've seen too

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
I feel like florida is going to wreck either of these teams. they are an absolute wagon

The one thing I'll say is if Carolina comes back down 3-0, that's team of destiny type of shit. But Florida is just built to play playoff hockey x100, they might become the next team that teams will copy to sustain success in the playoffs imo

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
I think it's no question Kuz/Guentzel. Finally the Canes did the Thing they needed to do (not for lack of trying, obviously).

Lindys Lazy Eye

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
The Avs biggest issue to their contending years will be the lack of a 2C. Biggest what if in recent NHL memory will be is the Jack Hughes lottery imo, the Avs get him that year and they're probably a dynasty. Hell if NYR got him, they probably win the Cup in 2022 and beat TB/COL. But hockey gods smiled upon us that faithful night

What if we actually did draft Makar first overall?

Reactions: mdj12784

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
1715658994372.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad