OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

RNCDevil

Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
So are Knicks and Rangers fans experiencing massive comebacks? Story line for game 6 has to be a "Collapse Part Deux", right? Remember how Rangers fans were ready to shoot Panarin to the moon last year? I'm wondering if that happens again with the Kuznetsov goal.

Reactions: SJinNewJersey

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
The canes ain't winning 4 in a row and the league won't have it either. So I still have 0 hope. But it's nice they are extending the series a bit.

Goptor

Jun 30, 2016
The canes ain't winning 4 in a row and the league won't have it either. So I still have 0 hope. But it's nice they are extending the series a bit.

Later games get less penalties called so it can be beneficial to Car. I don't think the league lets that happen. Anyone know where you can get ref stats? Series is probably going to get the most whistle happy guys again.

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
Who cares if the canes don’t pull it off. It’s pretty doubtful the rangers can win a series against Florida on the back of special teams and goaltending.

Same shit, different year.

Reactions: Dialamo

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Could you imagine our board right now if this was us.

There's probably a funny role-play post that we could do for the top posters here. Jim would probably be saying we have no grit, Bleed would breaking down the bad goals against, NjDevsRR would be posting memes to calm us down, etc. :laugh:

Who cares if the canes don’t pull it off. It’s pretty doubtful the rangers can win a series against Florida on the back of special teams and goaltending.

Same shit, different year.

Agreed, they've already shot themselves in the foot. If Florida ends the series v Boston tomorrow, it's gonna be curtains for NYR in the ECF anyway

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad