OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I honestly think Carolina has no chance in hell of coming back to reverse sweep this series, but getting it to 6 would be nice.

Even 7 would be huge, but ultimately I think they lose if they do make it 7.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Very bold to predict something that has only happened 4 times in 100+ years will not happen lmfao ;)
There was actually a player (Jeff Carter( who played on two of the four teams who did it, who was still in the league as of this regular season,. Perhaps the Canes weren't interested in acquiring him at the deadline, before he retired at the conclusion of the season?!:sarcasm:

• Haha
Reactions: Patrik26

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Stoppable goal is stoppable

''But it's not Freddie the fossil's fault that the Canes can't score on Shesterkin!''

They can't score on Shesterkin because he doesn't give up goals like that. He gave up maybe one like that this series? I think it was last game? Freddie has given up about 5 or 6 like that in this series?

Strong goaltending there
He's really good bro.

Maybe Ray Shero will pick him up for us this offseason to replace old and hipless Cory Schneider, if he's somehow available and they don't want him anymore. What an upgrade he'd be over the Schneider/Kinkaid tandem we had last season.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
Two things I’ll never understand in hockey. 1 not going to get a new stick when you break yours. 2 defending a 2on1 the defender just backing up and not doing anything. Attack the puck carrier once he crosses the line force him to make a move don’t let him get in.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
You probably want the save there but what the f*** is Jacob Trouba getting a 2 on 1 there? Absolutely piss poor special teams this series from Carolina when they're usually elite there.
I wouldn't be surprised if they pull the chain on whoever coaches the Canes power play after this one.

Regardless of what happens to Rod.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
Nothing like winning an emotional game 4 at home to avoid a sweep to hit the road and lay an egg to get knocked out.

At least the devils were winning in their game 5 last year

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Do the Canes even tie this game up?
They will tie it in OT

IMG_0978.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad