OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The Oilers are quickly becoming the most disappointing team this playoffs.

I don’t wanna hear how good the Canucks are. Especially with their third string goalie. The Oilers should be running them out of the building in at least one of these two games.

Reactions: My3Sons and Dialamo

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Panthers are f***ing awesome

I'm enjoying the game tonight.

Maybe Pasta should drop his gloves again. The last few days I've heard all about that being a key to the Bruins taking this series.

"Yah kid, Pastah showed 'em that they ain't so tuff and now they're wicked ascared. B's 5."

My panther is rooting for Panthers

View attachment 868653

Screen Shot 2024-05-10 at 11.23.50 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-05-10 at 11.23.50 PM.png

KovalchukFistPump

Too lazy to change username
Dec 24, 2008
California
Man we really should’ve outbid the Canucks for Zadorov. I know it’s kind of pointless without a goalie but still. I’m pretty sure he got traded after Dougie got injured.

Reactions: mdj12784

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Skinner is earning all the shit he gets from a sect of hockey fans these two games.

And more.

Too many shit goals going in. That Zadorov goal was just more junk that has no business going in.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Jack Campbell is playing before this series ends. No bullshit.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Idk why folks shit on Vancouver. They had the third most regulation wins. They are a strong team
They’re a solid team. Better than average. But most of that is because Demko. Without him they’re nothing too great.

But I don’t think they’re one of the stronger teams left.

I do think they’re definitely stronger than Boston though. Definitely them. They may be stronger than Carolina as well, who I’m starting to believe are overrated.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I think early on in the season Vancouver were really overachieving. Then they cooled down a lot in the second half as far as winning goes, but their other numbers progressed to the mean.

They’re a playoff caliber team. I’m just not sure I’d consider them a conference finalist caliber team. Especially not without Demko.

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
A cat owner? No wonder you come across as a gentleman of distinction.
It is dramatic story. We celebrated new year of 2016 and decided to go and Joy great winter night, full of snow. There were -22°(-8F) on the street, already dark ofcourse. When we crossed the road we both see the cat. She was lost and afraid. We decided to help and took her home. Next day we crossed all over our district and we posted ads near all pet stores, supermarkets, and animal clinics that found a cat with description. It was as cold outside, only the strongest wind was blowing, the glue was hardening faster than I could glue the paper to the surface. Someone called once, but they were looking for a boy cat, not a girl cat. We took her to the clinic, treated her for a hernia - I assume that she fell out of the window and earned her hernia. She immediately used the cat toilet, behaved like a noblewoman, generally a very calm, well-mannered, loving cat. We were very lucky. She is very sad when we are not at home, gets upset if we are away for a long time, and requires communication upon our return - we need to quickly change clothes and start talking to her. Otherwise, you will have to apologize. In the same time she is great hunter. Help us with mosquitos and other insects. It was one of the most wonderful decisions of my life to take her home.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad