North of Toronto
Rod the Bod??

More like Rod the Plod.

Roid

Screen Shot 2024-05-10 at 2.19.22 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-05-10 at 2.19.22 PM.png

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
The Rangers are going to be hard to beat. Alex Lafrenier is coming into is own. All their stars are on heaters and they have the best goalie in the league. The only team with a chance is Colorado if they make it.

The worry is that what happens when they cool down a bit, it's bound to happen, you can't play at 110% all playoffs which most of their guys have done. It's an issue for where it arises but still something to ponder. They've also not faced any adversity yet at all in this playoffs. It's going great for them, they're not going 16-0 to the Cup. If they do, fair dues but I highly doubt they steam roll every round like the 2012 Kings. I still would have the Panthers/Stars over them

Reactions: My3Sons and Dialamo

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
They said he broke history with most playoff games without a goal or something by a forward or something like that. Last held since 1978

Bring Boqvist back here. Off-season. Do it.
Pavel is a good kid. He’s in a good spot. But he can’t be a core player. Boston tried to overreach with him and Coyle. He’d be best served as a second line left wing who is a top penalty killer. And the other two players on the second line should both be a bit more skilled than him .

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
They said he broke history with most playoff games without a goal or something by a forward or something like that. Last held since 1978

Bring Boqvist back here. Off-season. Do it.
That Bruins thread is pretty sad... One poster trying to convince himself Zacha's injured, another is saying Zacha isn't familiar with the center position... we tried to tell them. :dunno:

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
I wonder if we'll live to see a playoff game where an obviously accidental minor bump into a goalie doesn't turn into a big Tough Guy Convention

edit: yanno, I said this but I think if I were on Florida and the Bruins were consistently bumping into my 50 year old goaltender I'd probably take issue with it

Reactions: Guttersniped

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
That Bruins thread is pretty sad... One poster trying to convince himself Zacha's injured, another is saying Zacha isn't familiar with the center position... we tried to tell them. :dunno:
The problem was his early returns were a bit above thr norm and they thought there was even more there instead of last season being peak Zacha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad