OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Well that wasn’t true by a long shot this year once they upgraded at coach and we imploded

How'd we do against the Rags this year?

They were absurdly outscored in one game that changed that this soft Devils team couldn't score on a major and their anemic powerplay destroyed the game, the Devils demolished NYR 5v5 in the 5-1 loss. Every other Devils/Rangers game was absurdly close, they even had the lead in 2 games that they blew. I get being pessimistic which is this board's nature but come on, lol

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
I’m starting to think Carolina just isn’t as good as people think they are. They don’t really seem to have what it takes to get to that next level. I’m not really sure they’re a legit cup threat.
They don’t have very impressive high end talent, don’t have high end goaltending. Really not the biggest fan of Rod’s system where they just funnel a bunch of junk from the outside on net either.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
Carolina is basically a purgatory team. They're too good to miss out on playoffs and get a top tier player via the draft but they're not good enough to win the cup. Their lack of high end talent outside of Aho and now Guentzel is really problematic for them.

Reactions: My3Sons

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad