OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
They are absolutely going after someone new, Samsonov was waived earlier this year. I guess if he wins the Conn Smythe they'll re-sign him but I expect him gone.
I wonder why these idiots not only started him this series, but kept him in there through the first 4 games.

I don't give a shit about ''Dat vetrin goaltending tho''. This guy is only a year older and a bit older than the rookie is.

The Bruins seriously might waste an outstanding goaltending performance from Swayman. If they had any offensive juice at all this series, they wouldn’t be in this position.
You don't need much offensive juice against Samsonov.

I'm waiting for any muffin from some defenseman (like the goal that tied the game) to go in and win the series for them.

Reactions: Dialamo

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
Pavs gonna get the OT winner.
Playoff Zacha

1714878806715.jpeg

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Pavs gonna get the OT winner.
I'm trying to think of what his softest goal scored here was.

It'll look something like that.

Leafs better hurry up and try to score quickly, like before Samsonov has to face a shot.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm trying to think of what his softest goal scored here was.

It'll look something like that.

Leafs better hurry up and try to score quickly, like before Samsonov has to face a shot.
Only took I think 3 shots in OT to beat this f***in CLOWN.

Get a good look at him. That's the last time you'll ever see him in a Leafs uniform and that's the last time you'll ever Sheldon McLellan behind the Leafs bench.

Reactions: My3Sons

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I mean it's not a bad goal (the regulation goal was) but this guy can't make a save and they went 1-4 when he was in the net and went 2-0 with Woll.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Lol Leafs

Keefe is definitely getting shit canned. Add him to our coaching board.
He did it himself.

''Bad goaltending gets coaches fired'' and coaches get themselves fired by using BAD goaltenders on their own freewill.

Samsonov shouldn't have started this series. I'm pretty sure if Woll had been playing the whole series the Leafs win in 6. There is no game 7.

The Leafs were honestly the better team, but Swayman was the wayyyyyy better goalie.

The only game Samsonov won was against Ullmark lol.

Like seconds after the Leafs make it 1-0 Samsonov lets in a stinker that hits his arm and goes in.

Like I also said earlier, the Leafs management team is also going to be WISHING someone f***in took this guy on waivers back in December.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad