OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Marchand is just “very good”? I don’t think I agree with that.
Right now I think very good is an appropriate enough description of him.

I would say he was quite a bit better than just very good for a long time, but he will be 36 in a week.

He's still a hell of a lot better than almost anyone that age, other than the big obvious one in Crosby.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Apparently Woll is out with injury tonight according the hell hole known as Twitter? This game is about to be more must watch than some TV shows in their peak lol

Reactions: My3Sons

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Woll officially out
What the f***?

Samsonov is TRASH. He probably has A LOT to do with why Toronto was down 3 games to 1 in the first place.

Looking like my original Bruins in 7 prediction it is.

But hey, Samsonov just needs one good game to advance. Before likely beats the f*** out of him. As shitty as he's been this year he still has 3 shutouts.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
What the f***?

Samsonov is TRASH. He probably has A LOT to do with why Toronto was down 3 games to 1 in the first place.

Looking like my original Bruins in 7 prediction it is.

But hey, Samsonov just needs one good game to advance. Before likely beats the f*** out of him. As shitty as he's been this year he still has 3 shutouts.

There's so much storyline in this game, I've been a fan for 15+ years and I don't think there's any game 7 that's happened with this much storyline and intrigue since maybe the 2011 Vancouver v Chicago one, a lot of parallels to that one

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
He is injured, right? This isn't a healthy benching is it?

I mean, Keefe is taking the cyanide pill if he's not injured and he's starting Samsonov.

He's already infected after a zombie bite and just waiting to turn if he started him to close it out a la Lemaire with Terreri in 1994.

Only back then that was a game 6. Not game 7.

Reactions: Dylan9z9

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
He is injured, right? This isn't a healthy benching is it?

I mean, Keefe is taking the cyanide pill if he's not injured and he's starting Samsonov.

He's already infected after a zombie bite and just waiting to turn if he started him to close it out a la Lemaire with Terreri in 1994.

Only back then that was a game 6. Not game 7.

People think he got hurt on the last second save attempt in game 6

Goptor

Jun 30, 2016
It sounds like they're messing with sound levels on this broadcast. Anyone else notice it?

On ice sounds are really loud along with overly loud crowd noise.

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Welcome to the Devils Sheldon Keefe!
IMG_1875.jpeg

Zacha avoiding body contact there on the forecheck in a game 7 is wild

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad