OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
It'll be a BAD loss for Carolina if they don't wrap this up tonight.

Especiall after being up 2-0 and 3-1 in this game.

Reactions: Dialamo

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Softy of the night on Freddie the fossil. I have to see that again. Was he taken out? Or did he slip on a banana peel?

I'm not really feeling Carolina right now. They're having a very hard time closing out a game and series against a pretty weak opponent. I know they're not Washington bad, but they aren't anything worth turning a 3-0 series lead into a 3-2 series lead or blowing leads of 2-0 and 3-1. Not if you're a contender.

Florida took out a team better than a lot of these East teams (including Toronto and probably even Boston) in 5 games. And Vasilevskiy kept them from getting blown out nightly.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Softy of the night on Freddie the fossil. I have to see that again. Was he taken out? Or did he slip on a banana peel?

I'm not really feeling Carolina right now. They're having a very hard time closing out a game and series against a pretty weak opponent. I know they're not Washington bad, but they aren't anything worth turning a 3-0 series lead into a 3-2 series lead or blowing leads of 2-0 and 3-1. Not if you're a contender.

Florida took out a team better than a lot of these East teams (including Toronto and probably even Boston) in 5 games. And Vasilevskiy kept them from getting blown out nightly.

Depending on the Bennett injury, they're the favorite to come out of the East again

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The Canes aren't beating the Rags if this the goaltending they're getting from Andersen
I wonder if he'll even be healthy enough to play in that series? If the Hurricanes don't end this stupid shit tonight then I'm really not gonna favor them in the next series. What happened to Andersen on that goal? That's softy of the playoffs so far if he wasn't taken out. That's like something some old man out there in a walker would do.

Florida is a lot better than either of the top two Metro teams.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
GTFO Freddie, you old, broken down, injury case bastard.

What a stupid f***ing goal that was. When Rask gave up a goal like that in 2013 they wouldn't shut the f*** up about it.

Even Stan Fischler got on the internet and started sounding off about how embarrassing it was. That's a JOKE goal.

He's no Raanta, but the Rangers already have the goalie advantage in that series. That doesn't mean they won't lose. Sometimes Akira Schmid comes in and takes down Shesterkin's team.

I'm not even sure if the Hurricanes have the goalie advantage in this series.

That goal is the kind of bullshit that's played on highlight reels over and over (like the Steve Smith own goal) for at least the entire offseason after a team goes out in the playoffs.

Reactions: My3Sons and Dialamo

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
20240430_203935.jpg

:laugh::laugh:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Hopefully that'll do it with the two quick goals lol.

You never know with the way Andersen has played tonight. Not a good game from him.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
I just switched on the tied Canes-Isles game and 15 seconds later it’s 5-3 lol

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
LOL @ the Leafs not switching to Woll until this game.

I told you they'd regret Samsonov not being picked up on waivers back in December.

They start this guy, who was better than Samsonov in the regular season and they win 2-1 in OT.

Might be too late for them in this series, but Boston aren't that good and nobody really knows it yet. This is still anybody's series.

And you know Montgomery is gonna channel his inner Jacques Lemaire and jump straight back to Ullmark again next game. I'm surprised he didn't start this one.

Uh oh Bruins flash back to Florida series
I wouldn't be surprised.

Boston aren't that good this year. And nobody is talking about it. Probably because nobody knows it just yet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad