OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
I'm starting to think Rempe has some serious mental and anger issues stemming from his father dying suddenly shoveling snow when Rempe was a teen. If not, then he was born a mental case.

Reactions: Dylan9z9

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Pacioretty .... that was a worthless pick-up🤣
He also wouldn’t waive his no trade at the deadline. He may have had a chance to do something, rather than miss the playoffs or squeak in with one of the worst playoff making teams in the last 20-something years.

The fact that the Capitals gave him a no-trade/no-movement/no-whatever clause of any kind is the real hilarious part.

Reactions: Dylan9z9

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I'm starting to think Rempe has some serious mental and anger issues stemming from his father dying suddenly shoveling snow when Rempe was a teen. If not, then he was born a mental case.
Looked like a good clean check to me. That kid can move his feet. A normal slug can't deliver a hit like that....he came in like a missile.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Preds not allowing shots on goal against Vancouver has been impressive

0 shots against 14 mins in

Edit: LOL FIRST SHOT GOES IN

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
IMG_5411.jpeg

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I read somewhere that last game Wilson confronted Rempe after a hit on McMichael and said if you go after McMichael I’m going after Panarin. If that really happened my sociopath strategy is close to fruition.

All it will take is someone taking out Panarin and telling Rempe that’s the payback and he will dial it back. That or if every team starts playing a thug and forcing him to fight every game and he will be dead by midseason .

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Glad the 2nd period of the other game started back up.

But not before the Rangers made it 3-1.

Throw the damn towel already. I doubt the Rangers will use more energy playing a game 4 than if they just ended this shit tonight.

Not only are the Capitals bad, they're just an absolutely boring, pathetic drag. Really hard on the eyes. They make me feel old and out of shape just watching them.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Glad the 2nd period of the other game started back up.

But not before the Rangers made it 3-1.

Throw the damn towel already. I doubt the Rangers will use more energy playing a game 4 than if they just ended this shit tonight.

Not only are the Capitals bad, they're just an absolutely boring, pathetic drag. Really hard on the eyes. They make me feel old and out of shape just watching them.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver 7 shots on goal halfway through the game up 2 nothing.... interesting.

The Deserve to Win Meter is going to be angry in this one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad