OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
What if everybody in the East (other than the loser of Boston/Toronto) is swept this round?

I don't think they will be

It looks like there will be 1 or 2 sweeps in the East though. Odds still heavy that it's Washington if just one team.

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
What if everybody in the East (other than the loser of Boston/Toronto) is swept this round?

It looks like there will be 1 or 2 sweeps though.
The central division games can start at a decent hour and we can get sleep :sarcasm:

Although it doesn’t look like one of those series is going to go long either.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The central division games can start at a decent hour and we can get sleep :sarcasm:

Although it doesn’t look like one of those series is going to go long either.
I have to think Dallas wins at least a game or two.

And I've been the most vocal of anyone maybe on this entire website of how old they are and how I'm skeptical they'll not run out of gas before the finish line.

That would be a giant disappointment if they were swept, even if it was the defending champion, who also beat them in the conference finals last year.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This game has had some crazy momentum swings

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Maybe it was the Lightning hanging out at the strip club the night before the games this time?:sarcasm:

• Haha
Reactions: Dialamo

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Jon Cooper come on down!
We wish

I don't see it happening yet. It's only been 2 years since they went to the finals and 3-4 since back to back cups.

I think maybe if they missed the playoffs this year he might have went. And even then he'd probably get a mulligan for it.

He might not be able to survive that next year though.

Reactions: Dialamo

Dialamo

Fire Rogalski Hire Pepe
Jul 7, 2007
Montreal, QC, Canada
We wish

I don't see it happening yet. It's only been 2 years since they went to the finals and 3-4 since back to back cups.

I think maybe if they missed the playoffs this year he might have went. And even then he'd probably get a mulligan for it.

He might not be able to survive that next year though.
Yeah I agree it's wishful thinking. Let a man dream! :D

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Would be funny if all 3 of Washington, the Islanders and Tampa are swept.

It's way too easy to forget that Washington is only even down 2 games to 0 and not 3 games to 0.

Probably because they're the weakest team of the three. Even significantly weaker than the Islanders.

Camille the Eel

It looks like there will be 1 or 2 sweeps in the East though. Odds still heavy that it's Washington if just one team.
Three sweeps in progress: Tampa, Isles, and Caps.

Far from being pissed off we didn’t make it, I wonder what the big thrill would have been if we had made it only to have this happen one week later.

Masterful job by Carolina of locking it down and not allowing the Isles not just a look, but even so much as a peek at a legitimate scoring chance in the final 10 minutes of play. I mean the Isles could hardly even find the possession necessary to pull Varlamov in the final few minutes.

The isles lost this game by starting Sorokin, He was ice cold and fighting the puck from the start after being ignored the final 10 games and first 2 playoff games of the season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad