OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
It's 10 pm in Winnipeg and the game is only halfway over. The NHL loves having these teams start late and it seems the Central and Mountain time teams get screwed with some late starts the most.

Reactions: Bleedred

PizzaAndPucks

Nov 29, 2018
We are going to have to give up #10 to outbid the Avs for a goalie.
Yeah we aren't trading that pick for a goalie. There's really no one available to warrant sending that pick the other way. I don't think I'd gamble it on a prospect like Askarov , Wallstedt , Wolf etc...

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
It's 10 pm in Winnipeg and the game is only halfway over. The NHL loves having these teams start late and it seems the Central and Mountain time teams get screwed with some late starts the most.
They have to fit all four games on two channels for national tv.

PizzaAndPucks

Nov 29, 2018
The wick on that Tampa core is slowly fading
No Sergachev is a big loss. Look at some of the guys they iced tonight on D , they rolled 7 too.
They have to fit all four games on two channels for national tv.
Yes I understand that but it's a joke for the fans. They delay the start of the games as long as they can when the Eastern games haven't ended. These people spent good money to be in the arena at the games and the puck drop isn't till 8 30 on a Tuesday night. NBC Sports was a better network for the NHL than ESPN.

PizzaAndPucks

Nov 29, 2018
Hopefully Colorado wins. People panicked a bit too much after that 1st game. They look like they are finding their footing now , they are a deep team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad