HAPPY BIRTHDAY! One year ago, the GOAL. Bonne Saint-Jean!

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014

As a millenial, one of my greatest Canadiens playoffs memory! I'll always remember that night, Fête Nationale + Habs win in semifinals... I still have shivers hearing the calls. The people at my place went nuts, and one of my buddy legit cried in my arms. The streets were absolutely wild after that.

Bonne Saint-Jean-Baptiste to everyone! ⚜️

Last edited:

Matthew McConaughay

May 3, 2013

As a millenial, one of my greatest Canadiens playoffs memory! I'll always remember that night, Fête Nationale + Habs win in semifinals... I still have shivers hearing the calls. The people at my place went nuts, and one of my buddy legit cried in my arms. The streets were absolutely wild after that.

Bonne Saint-Jean-Baptiste to everyone! ⚜️

That was memorable.

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
I may be a total weirdo for that, but damn I hope Lehkonen wins that '22 Cup, just for that goal alone.
How are you a weirdo for that? The vast majority of Habs fans are behind Colorado against Tampa.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
It feels like 5 years ago with all the changes that have happened. It was bombshell after bombshell right after the cup final, starting with weber effectively retiring.

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
You must be novice fan. For getting to finals is hard to do. We won cup if not for dynasty team with huge cap advantages

...Carey Price GOD MODE was THE only reason we even made it out of the first round...

How would Gainey have anything to do with today's Habs? He had little to do with team after his daughter drowned. Pierre Gauthier ran the Habs before Bergs. You need to get schooled up on your Habs

...you do know who drafted the key cogs, right??...

Carey Price - 2005 by Gainey
Max Pacioretty - 2007 by Gainey
PK Subban - 2007 by Gainey

...Vegas refused to give up Glass, the guy Bargain Bin wanted, in the Ghostioretty deal & offered Suzuki & Tatar (as a cap dump, no less)...Subban for Weber finally worked out in our favor...the only thing he did was waste the prime of the best goaltender of this generation and set us back a decade or two...more's the pity...

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad