Om sahana vavatu sahanau bhunaktu
saha vuryam karavavahai tejasvi navadhitamastu
ma vidvishavahai
Om shantih shantih shantih

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Playing the guitar badly, wearing beads, talking about 'one love' and pretending you are friends with Central American villagers - who, by the way, despise you - before heading back to your parents five-bedroomed house in Surrey, doesn't make you a spiritual person, it makes you a bell-end.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Playing the guitar badly, wearing beads, talking about 'one love' and pretending you are friends with Central American villagers - who, by the way, despise you - before heading back to your parents five-bedroomed house in Surrey, doesn't make you a spiritual person, it makes you a bell-end.

So mad.

Cochese

Mar 14, 2008
Chris just wanted to say your original post really spoke to me. Thank you for the inspirational message.

Mind thy self.

All the best,
Cheeseman

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
It's really funny how TJ and Cody Webster think people only hate TJ because it's cool to hate TJ

When it's actually because he's an insufferable **** whose posts adversely affect everyone's Lounge experience

So here is a simple idea for you clowns, put him on ignore. WHOA HOW ABOUT THAT. Then maybe every other post in the lounge wont be from all you crying about TJ

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
So here is a simple idea for you clowns, put him on ignore. WHOA HOW ABOUT THAT. Then maybe every other post in the lounge wont be from all you crying about TJ
I'm going to agree with Cody here & btw Cody is a great contributor to the Golf thread on the General Sports Board.

And if the theory is that TJ simply craves attention, then all of these replies are just giving him what he wants. Me? I just enjoy the back & forth! :popcorn:

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013

Na, it's a perfectly harmonious relationship. People need someone to complain about. He needs attention. It really is a beautiful thing.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: