Half-Assed GDT: One more time

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
I got really good farts but would you want to smell them?
I mean, when you're a teenager with friends you're hell yeah I wanna smell that fart, OMG THAT'S DISGUSTING, LOL, that was a good one, here smell mine back! but then you get older and ...

Reactions: GoldenSeal

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
these guys look like goofs with these tuxedos, embarrassing.

joe galiba

Apr 16, 2020
hes not a gamebreaker. hes not even a PPG player in the current era which has seen massive bloated scoring totals now.

tarasenko pre injury was a gamebreaker AND was not a nightmare defensively like kyrou is and forever will be.
reminds me of that defenseman we traded for one time
he sucks, he will never be anything, just cut hime now, he is horrid,
what do you mean he has a Hart and a Norris and is in the HOF
I saw him play, I formed my opinion, he sucks and forever will suck, I am right and you are wrong

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
reminds me of that defenseman we traded for one time
he sucks, he will never be anything, just cut hime now, he is horrid,
what do you mean he has a Hart and a Norris and is in the HOF
I saw him play, I formed my opinion, he sucks and forever will suck, I am right and you are wrong
comparing kyrou to HOF players is as laughable as the folks who compared him to pat kane lmao

joe galiba

Apr 16, 2020
comparing kyrou to HOF players is as laughable as the folks who compared him to pat kane lmao
no, someone who forms an opinion and then decides that it is reality forever in spite of any evidence otherwise… I honestly feel sorry for you

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
Well, like the boys did a handful of times this season, I'm mailing it in early. It's been a great season, ladies and gents. Let's regroup in a few days when the playoffs start, where we'll probably bitch some about who wins series and spend way too much time trying to figure out this roster for '24-25.

taylord22

Mar 30, 2009
Really rough game for Hayes, so far. And a strong one from Dean — he can move.

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
Really rough game for Hayes, so far. And a strong one from Dean — he can move.
Hayes was a mistake imo but could easily have been worse. He just needs to go. Dean knows he needs to step up and show something yesterday, so I'm not trusting his 'sudden hustle' right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad