Value of: One gently used Tyler Bozak

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
* Was best friends and room mates with Phil Kessel. We can only assume that Phil passed on some of his charm to him.

* McDavid sited him as his comparable in the NHL. Enough said here.

* Free Wallet

* Since 2013, Tyler Bozak has a higher 5v5 Assist/60 than Henrik Zetterberg, Henrik Sedin, Anze Kopitar and Ryan O’Rielly. Therefore using only this stat we can jump to the conclusion that he is just as good as these players.

* Molly Robinson will also be included for no extra charge

* In 2014/15 Tyler Bozak had a higher face-off % than Sidney Crosby, John Tavares, Anze Kopitar and Ryan Getzlaf. Therefore we can logically conclude Bozak is an elite center.

* He did not suck without Phil

* We will also throw in a free Matthews Jersey, and for our neighbors to the south, a bottle of maple syrup.

Looking for futures in return.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
The has been done to death.

Most Leafs fans are fine with a 2nd +3rd in return.
Other teams fans are fine with a 2nd but want to send some money back.
Leafs fans don't want that and just want picks.
Other teams fans say they can't afford his cap hit without removing cap space.
Leafs fans say that's not their issue.

That about cover it?

Fwiw, I would trade a 2nd and a 3rd for Bozak from Philly but would need to trade Read. If the Leafs would take Read instead of the 3rd, I would do that.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility

That about cover it?

Fwiw, I would trade a 2nd and a 3rd for Bozak from Philly but would need to trade Read. If the Leafs would take Read instead of the 3rd, I would do that.

What does read make and at what term?

Do you want Lehtera from, St. Louis ?

No. The point is moving him for cap space and to get rid of a C. No point in adding salary and getting a lesser player.

TOGuy14

Dec 30, 2010
Toronto

That about cover it?

Eller and Shaw were both just traded for 2 2nds each with no money moving the other way. Why would Bozak fetch less than that?

Steveei

Sep 10, 2012
Bozak, Kadri, Matthews, Laich looks to be our C's. We need to keep Bozak and trade him at the deadline if anything.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Think he's staying til at least TDL now unless we do something stupid (which I doubt) like sign one of the older centers in UFA. Don't think we want to go into the season with two rookie centers.

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
Bozak Is still expendable who the pool cares about stamkos, still rather kadri matthews nylander at center and whoever on 4th line C, Bozak should be gonzo.

Srsly

Feb 8, 2011
Upland
Bozak Is still expendable who the pool cares about stamkos, still rather kadri matthews nylander at center and whoever on 4th line C, Bozak should be gonzo.

I read that the current plan involves starting Nylander on the wing and converting him to center later down the road. If that's the case we may as well keep Bozak for the time being.

Magic Man

Mar 30, 2012
Your Worst Nightmare

If there is an awesome offer on the table take it. But, he was most likely too move because of the need to make room for Stamkos. That no longer exists and his price to acquire has just doubled.

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
I read the nylander on the wing thing too, which is fine because he will be in the top 6. Matthews starting 3c, Bozak is likely 2c but a month in the season when matthews overtakes him Then what, 4.2 mil on a 3c. I think bozak is fine for a month in the season but he will be useless after.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
The Canadian Tire money we were planning on paying Stamkos. It's about even with the CAD exchange rate wise.

Technically 1 Canadian Tire Dollar = 1 Canadian Dollar at Canadian Tire so it's exactly even

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad