Olympic hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.

puckMAN

Dec 28, 2004
North St Paul
Now that there are only a few games left in the WJC,I would like to talk about the Olympics when will we know if the NHL will be part of the games, and who do you all think will get the last 3 spots I say Ukraine,Norway and Belarus so the tournament woul look like this

Group A

Canada
Finland
Czech Republic
Italy
Germany
Belarus

Group B

Sweden
Russia
Slovakia
USA
Ukraine
Norway

Jazz

Your groups are incorrect.

If you are predicting that Belarus, the Ukriane and Norway are going to qualify based on next month's qualification round, then the Ukraine would be group A while Norway and Belarus will be in group B.

Just curious, how are you predicting Norway to pull off the massive upset at the lowest seed in its group?

puckMAN

Dec 28, 2004
North St Paul
Gurj said:
Your groups are incorrect.

If you are predicting that Belarus, the Ukriane and Norway are going to qualify based on next month's qualification round, then the Ukraine would be group A while Norway and Belarus will be in group B.

Just curious, how are you predicting Norway to pull off the massive upset at the lowest seed in its group?

My bad on the groups,as far as Norway that is just a BOLD gess you are right the Swiss or denmark are the better pick from that group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad