Andersson-Kylington
Tanev-Kuznetsov
Poirier

There’s your 2024-25 Flames defence.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
So today Kylington is playing with Weegar on the 3rd pair ?

That seems strange no? Weegar is not a 3rd pair guy..
Good. By moving Weegar down to the 3rd pairing the Flames are finally getting serious about a tank. That Weegar-Andersson pairing is just too good. Split 'em up.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
So today Kylington is playing with Weegar on the 3rd pair ?

That seems strange no? Weegar is not a 3rd pair guy..
What if I told you that the order that the defence pairings are listed on twitter may not be reflective of actual ice time?

I say this, knowing full well Gilbert isn’t a 2nd pairing defenseman and I like him very much.

Reactions: Evgeny Oliker

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
What if I told you that the order that the defence pairings are listed on twitter may not be reflective of actual ice time?

I say this, knowing full well Gilbert isn’t a 2nd pairing defenseman and I like him very much.
I suspect the 5v5 TOI will be fairly equal among all three pairings.

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
Makes sense if they trade Tanev and sign Hanifin.

Hanifin-Andersson
Kylington-Weegar
Is nice.

Ras and Weegar are fun to watch with the puck but they have been an adventure defensively this year

Khrox

May 31, 2018
Really…you think Kylington is better than Hanifin and Andersson? I’m asking genuinely. I’m high on Kylington too but never viewed him that high…
OKG has always had some pretty spicy takes. This one is at least somewhat reasonable compared to a few of his takes (I remember some "Jankowski will be our best Center" conversations that did not pan out at all for him)

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
There was a rush Kylington had in that Chicago game where he effortlessly went past a couple Chicago players. He ultimately didn't get a scoring chance off it, but the burst of speed and how he sliced his way through caught my attention.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Glad to see Kylington back but lets not treat him like the 2nd coming. He's not.

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Happy for him. In terms of his play, he needs to improve his shot and accuracy. Hope he can work on it- daily.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad