OT: Oilhawks new username?

What should my new username be?

• Total voters

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
I've been toying with changing my name for a while, and this current situation hasn't helped. Not a fan of changing names much, so I want it to be something I'd like to keep for an extended period of time.

Huge fan of the Hyman signing (duh), so was thinking of going with a Hyman related name. It helps that he's signed a longterm contract as well, in this sense. HypeMan comes to mind right away, yeah it's a bit cheesy but idgaf. Maybe a simple Foegele name, like McLovin' It? Open to suggestions as well.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I like Oilhawks and name changes confuse me. Also, if you get a player-based name you might be partial to digging in your heels on that player and never seeing any negative traits about him ever again.... it's happened before...

Reactions: TB12 and oilers'72

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
I like Oilhawks and name changes confuse me. Also, if you get a player-based name you might be partial to digging in your heels on that player and never seeing any negative traits about him ever again.... it's happened before...

Yeah, I might end up keeping it. I'm not always crazy about trying to figure out who a poster is when they change their name often.

Reactions: oilers'72

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
Keep it. I like continuity. I personally wouldn't change my username name unless something pretty monumental happened. I've decided the same with my avatar too.

Reactions: Oilhawks

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
HighwayMan

Kind of matches Hymans style. Like he's speeding down the highway.

I dunno. Drivesaitl works decent for me. Kind of a play on his name and what he does.

HywayMan

Reminds me of these guys:
41P22WAR53L._AC_SY445_.jpg

I've been toying with changing my name for a while, and this current situation hasn't helped. Not a fan of changing names much, so I want it to be something I'd like to keep for an extended period of time.

Huge fan of the Hyman signing (duh), so was thinking of going with a Hyman related name. It helps that he's signed a longterm contract as well, in this sense. HypeMan comes to mind right away, yeah it's a bit cheesy but idgaf. Maybe a simple Foegele name, like McLovin' It? Open to suggestions as well.

the-longest-yard.gif

Jekyll&Hyman
FoegHorn
FoegInOil - reference to a dissociative fugue - "a state or period of loss of awareness of one's identity, often coupled with flight from one's usual environment". Not quite pronounced the same, though it's the hawks you are dissociating from, so maybe doesn't work.
FoeHammer (Halo 1 was the shit).

Being cheesy is the best part of picking a name, I mean, look at mine.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad