GDT: oilers/yotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemsky83

Oct 20, 2016
I never get too upset about stuff but I just busted out of my room swearing like a crazed man. This is just unreal.

Pointteen

Jun 9, 2008
New Brunswick
Yes. Absolutely worth the penalties.

Telling you, this game helps the Oilers in the long run.

Kassian is a gem. Drops him and his gloves within seconds. Of course Doan just grabs. Had to try and prove he is tough and a leader and relevant.

**** the Yotes. Nuke them into orbit.

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
The refs made this all happen. They totally ruined this game and let it get out of control.

This. This is the saddest part about all of it. None of this happens if the refs actually do their job. Their literal job is to keep games in control, and they're causing it to do the exact opposite.

The worst part? These guys will sit in their little **** room, talk about how they all did a great job.

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
Are you actually serious? Have you not been watching what has been happening?

Of course i've been ****ing watching. The Oilers have COMPLETELY stopped skating and battling for pucks and have looked like ****. If it wasn't for the 4th line, we dont even win this game. Terrible game. Yes the refs screwed us, too.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
haha wow. The Yotes announcers are terrible. They say NOTHING about the boarding penalty on the waved off icing. You know the stuff the league doesn't want in the game?

Then they said Kassian was dirty and that he's glad the ref didn't get in the way or Doane would have destroyed him. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad