OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
IMG_0538.png

McTedi

Jul 16, 2008
Edmonton
a no look seeing eye shot from a terrible angle that skinner isnt ready for.

Thats a bad goal to give up.

Stop making excuses for this goalie.
No, you're not the boss of me lol. I like our team and think Skinner has been pretty good most of the year. I think it was a lucky no look shot, if you disagree I can live with that.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
No, you're not the boss of me lol. I like our team and think Skinner has been pretty good most of the year. I think it was a lucky no look shot, if you disagree I can live with that.
I think Skinner has been good lately, I still dont think that was a good goal to give up.

I also noted he stoned the Caps the rest of the way after the 2nd goal, making several big saves.

ujju2

Apr 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Ovechkin really deteriorated. He used to be a speedy, super skilled winger with a deadly wrist and slap shot. He still has a shot but he skates like Jason Alison these days.
Don't forget that he used to also be one of the best hitters in the league. This remains one of my favourite hockey graphs ever.
FB_IMG_1642825807334.jpg

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
*25 shots, the big saves Skinner made in the 2nd and especially the 3rd kept the Caps out of it.
View attachment 835579

Nine points back of Van with three games in hand, after the bed S$&ting in the first 12 games it’s been a good 50 games since.
View attachment 835580
Skinner stopped everything after he robbed Ovechkin in the first.

Also, Chicago already eliminated is rough loo

oilers4life5

Nov 6, 2007
City of Champions
:laugh:

Oh god, please keep going! This is great comedy!

EDIT: For those unaware, this guy is claiming to be a "pro goalie scout."

:laugh:

Oh god, please keep going! This is great comedy!

EDIT: For those unaware, this guy is claiming to be a "pro goalie scout."
Another one for the ignore list. What a loser. Keep taking those Ls. Proved you wrong and maybe you should get a new job if you are so obsessed with mine.

Reactions: Jimmi McJenkins
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad