Pre-Game Talk: Oilers vs. Canucks - time to make Vancouver rainier than usual

Victor?

• Total voters

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Facts. Connor and Leon are battle tested. Their stars aren’t. Need to be physical on them and I think they food.
Yeh it always takes time for stars to figure out the playoffs. EP certainly hasn’t. Add some physicality and hate to the mix that the Preds didn’t bring, and we could see him wilt fast.

RegDunlop

Nov 5, 2016
Edmonton
Doubt it. We will be the late game every night on the backend of the doubleheader. Maybe 8:20 starts, but that’s likely as good as we get. Maybe on a Saturday if the EC plays an afternoon game we might get a 6PM start.

Only in TO loses tomorrow

Edit - only IF Toronto loses

Lehnerd Skinnerd

Sponsor
Feb 10, 2008
Thunder Bay, ON
For as heated of a rivalry as we have, I was kind of surprised to learn that these two teams have only met twice in the playoffs, the last time being in 1992.

Vagabond

Dec 24, 2004
Edmonton
Well.. I said Oil in 7 vs the Kings so I underestimated this team so far. Vancouver killed us in the reg mind you the first three were when the Oil were last in the league. The last loss was without McDavid.

Oil are battle hardened for playoffs.. so.. Oil in 6.

Reactions: McDoused

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Vancouver usually plays Oilers pretty tough (in the regular season).

But if Vancouver plays like they did against Nashville, this should be a short series. I am not seeing their “star” players step it up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad