Christoffer-Platzer-Russell
Descheneau-Butcher-Chase
Shirley-Bauer-Soustal

Expected lines for Oilers rookies.

Oilers D:
Jones-Benning
Niemelainen-Bear
Betker-Doetzel

Ellis in net, but could split with Wells.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Nice to see Bear back. I hope that he has a better showing than he did against Vancouver.

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
Hemsky clone . They should have had the doctors fix the shoulder problem at the DNA level . :sarcasm:

The same Hemsky who played 105 games in one season in 2006? I'd be surprised if Benson ever gets to that many NHL games in his career. Another bust of a high 2nd round pick.

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
Nasty first line running drake-pulju duo

Sick second pairing on d too

PinSeeker

Really narrowed his eyyyyyyyyyesssssss
Aug 22, 2005
YLW
I remember the last few years I would be itching for these days.

I can't even keep up right now.

Not complaining. It's like hockey is being thrown at me. In September. This is amazing.

Yup. This is the best time of year, what with NFL starting up also, and the EPL getting into full swing.

But the biggest thing is Oilers camp starts tomorrow!

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
Just hoping no one gets hurt. The Bears like to rough it up against the Oil rookies.

Good thing they learn from last year not to put Jones-Bear together.

Hagged

Jul 6, 2009
Cant wait to see what Pool Party does. Hes going to get better and better every game this year.

How to watch this game? Will there be a stream?

I'd like to see if Pulju has another gear in him. He was a bit disappointing in the first game and seemed to play better in the second.

But I know he can play even better. He is going to have a longish adjustment period though as all Nordic prospects do. Too bad he didn't make the best on best tournament even being one of the best. Playing inferior opponents will hinder his transition as it gives a false feeling of time and space IMO.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
So Benson missed the entire rookie camp with some mysterious shoulder problem then?

Yes, but that doesn't mean its something serious that will keep him out of preseason. Its only been 6 days total so I think its too early to really worry. Stauffer said something on the show that he'd probably expect him to play in the split squad game against Calgary, so it doesn't sound like something very serious.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
How to watch this game? Will there be a stream?

I'd like to see if Pulju has another gear in him. He was a bit disappointing in the first game and seemed to play better in the second.

But I know he can play even better. He is going to have a longish adjustment period though as all Nordic prospects do. Too bad he didn't make the best on best tournament even being one of the best. Playing inferior opponents will hinder his transition as it gives a false feeling of time and space IMO.
Should be accessible on either:

https://www.nhl.com/oilers/

or

https://www.youtube.com/Oilers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad