Line Combos: Oilers Recent Chemistry Review

Bouch1337

Mar 19, 2008
Ottawa
He's part of the problem, not the solution. Don't worry, he is back on the 1st line now, still getting prime pp time and back to being below 50% on the dot and back to 'playing all the hard minutes' things are as they always are.

stick to your talking points and you never have to address the actual evidence. just like the house of commons

Tad Mikowsky

Only Droods
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2008
Edmonton
He's part of the problem, not the solution. Don't worry, he is back on the 1st line now, still getting prime pp time and back to being below 50% on the dot and back to 'playing all the hard minutes' things are as they always are.

it must kill you seeing Horcoff being one of the reasons why the Oilers are winning.

Doesn't it?

BarDownBobo

Oct 19, 2012
City of Champions
To be honest, I don't think Yakupov has been that bad defensively. Some of his back-checking / fast skating has been quite responsible for a young rookie.

But I agree this line has been great together.

I don't disagree, but being a rookie he does have his moments, and those two can cover him probably best out of anyone on the team.

Zguy370

Dec 25, 2007

Exactly, 1st line again, enjoying orgasms of playing with Hemsky once again, and it's mindblogging why our 1st line Ctr, captain is being praised so much here, keep it up Shawn we've drafted 1st overall for 3 yrs in a row with you at the helm., how about winning more faceoffs than you loose? and you don't even have to get your nose dirty

Section337

Jul 7, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Also, Paajarvi doesn't go offside every time there's a rush into the offensive zone :sarcasm:

People accuse Hemsky of being lazy, but I have never seen more pig-headed determination shown than his ten year experiment to find a case when he or a team mate can cross the opponent's blue line before the puck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad