Recalled/Assigned: Oilers Recall Cooper Marody

Cypress

Mar 4, 2018
Looking forward to seeing what he can do! I saw him as an outside chance to make the team this year.

Reactions: belair

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
So far he has proven me wrong in being worried in the pick we gave up for him. While I hate trading picks away --if comes in and does anything he is worth a 3rd rounder

Draiskull

Oct 26, 2005
not expecting much.. He is here to keep guys like Kassian\Chaisson\Yama in check

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
Been tearing it up in Bako with Benson. Hopefully he is a good add to the bottom 6 and can produce some much needed secondary offence.

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
RNH - McDavid - Yamamoto
Caggiula/Khaira - Draisaitl - Strome
Lucic - Marody - Puljujarvi
Rieder - Brodziak - Kassian

I'd like to see this setup. Strome had some good chemistry with Khaira-Draisaitl in the short time he spent there last season. He's been pushing the play in the right direction this year, but the numbers haven't been coming. Maybe this is what needs to happen to get that second line producing.

Everyone on that fourth line is on notice.

fuswald

I'd Be Fired
Dec 10, 2008
Edmonton
RNH - McDavid - Yamamoto

I'd like to see this setup. Strome had some good chemistry with Khaira-Draisaitl in the short time he spent there last season. He's been pushing the play in the right direction this year, but the numbers haven't been coming. Maybe this is what needs to happen to get that second line producing.

Yamamoto doesn't seem to click with McDavid.

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
Anton Lander totally destroyed the AHL very time he went down there. Nice that the kid gets a chance but do not expect much.

RegDunlop

Nov 5, 2016
Edmonton
RNH - McDavid - Yamamoto

Love his game and look forward to seeing him for real in the show.

That said I think your projected third line would get KILLED!! And not exactly trustful of your second line either!

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
Marody is a guy who was quietly effective. He can turn out to be a good player if he learns to assert himself on the ice a bit more. Excited to see how he does.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad