Recalled/Assigned: Oilers Recall Condors (Reinhart, Ellis, Fayne, Oesterle, Lander, LaLeggia)

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Bakersfield is less than 4 hours drive from San Jose. Puljujarvi could just bus it I guess.

Hemsky4PM

Jun 25, 2003
Billeting Ales
Visit site
Anton Lander is a better hockey player right now than Desharnais. I don't get what the coaches are doing. Chiarelli is a smart enough man to recognize that the bet on Desharnais has failed. Adjust already.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
My guess is you could see Lander at some point over Desharnais, and a very slight possibility Laleggia goes in on the 4th line to inject some more speed into the lineup.

Hockey Nightmare

Oct 25, 2007
I'm thinking if they lose game 5, they won't have anything to lose by taking out underperformers and putting in some new blood. Heck maybe do it for game 5 anyway.

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany
My guess is you could see Lander at some point over Desharnais, and a very slight possibility Laleggia goes in on the 4th line to inject some more speed into the lineup.

DD got (just over) 10 min yet again: ☑
PK got destroyed: ☑
Khaira has no experience at centre and Hendricks is still done: ☑
Drai's potentially out for a game, opening up another roster spot: ☑

Welcome to the 4th line Lander!

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
I'm thinking if they lose game 5, they won't have anything to lose by taking out underperformers and putting in some new blood. Heck maybe do it for game 5 anyway.

Do it in game 5 and you can shelter the new comers a bit before you get back to SJ.

Braeden

Jul 14, 2009
Lallegia is interesting. Shows what the organization thinks of him going forward.

LaLeggia was a Hobey Baker finalist. Was ranked in the top 10 for Oilers prospects. Won back to back Best Offensive+Defensive defenseman from 13-14 to 14-15. Won with U of Denver in 13/14.

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
DD got (just over) 10 min yet again: ☑
PK got destroyed: ☑
Khaira has no experience at centre and Hendricks is still done: ☑
Drai's potentially out for a game, opening up another roster spot: ☑

Welcome to the 4th line Lander!

Doubt it. McC doesn't seem to be buying what Lander is selling for whatever reason. I think Lander was ok this season, a small but noticable difference from previous season. In my book he did earn the 4 line C spot, but the team/coach didn't go for it.

Not that it makes much of a difference at all, but that is how I see it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad