Post-Game Talk: Oilers put Hollywood in production hell

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
great video
could watch it 100 times

. These late games are killing me at work in NS. Things I do for this team. All nighter agin. I'm too old for this but team needs me. Someone needs to send me some wake up meds. I'll watch this video to keep me awake on this 12 hr shift

Im watching this one today to keep me awake

Not all heroes wear capes

barry halls

Nov 13, 2018
In 2022 the Oilers went up 2-1 against the Kings with 2 blowout wins, they were rolling and life was good.

They dropped the next 2 and were facing elimination in game 6.

It’s time for them to prove they’re a better and more mature team now. If they can bring last night’s effort and composure consistently, starting on Sunday, very few teams can stop them, if any.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Being in Ontario, I only watched the 1st, but I'm liking the growth in Holloways game. He had a really nice backcheck with speed in the 1st that took away a Kings attack. Coupled with his goals in game 2, I see him as the guy who should be called into the top 6 in the case of anyone being injured or snake-bitten.
Harden Up Ontario. Im staying awake in NS, an hour ahead of Ontario and going to work at 345 AM. Team needs ya.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
In 2022 the Oilers went up 2-1 against the Kings with 2 blowout wins, they were rolling and life was good.

They dropped the next 2 and were facing elimination in game 6.

It’s time for them to prove they’re a better and more mature team now. If they can bring last night’s effort and composure consistently, starting on Sunday, very few teams can stop them, if any.
For sure. So far this series is not much different than last year, and the Kings are arguably a worse team now.

How next game goes will show a lot. We can't just replicate last year. We need to be better. The Knights only got better. We got better too. The team needs to play a great game to prove it

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
I dont know the Edmonton Sports scene writer. Are there any credible sources? Spector is a complete moron. Can we trade him to Toronto? They deserve each other
Who was that fat fella use to write for the Sun? I think first name was Terry

Reactions: McDoused

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
loved Vinny taking Byfield and Kopitar in that scrum after Kane was headshot :laugh:

1714227531903.png

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
If they go home up 3-1, whoever on this board is going to game 5, please, please start a “WHO’S YOUR DADDY??!!” chant. No one did it better than Yankees fans vs Pedro, but Oil fans inside and out would top them (starts about 1:30)

Reactions: McDoused

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad