Post-Game Talk: Oilers put Hollywood in production hell

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I want to give some props to Sam Carrick. Killed penalties, won faceoffs, was physical and gave up his shifts to McDrai at points tonight. Unsung effort.
He was drawing Kings in to do stupid shit all night too.

Kings think they are hurting him. But all they are doing is making him more of an Oiler that wants to put these kings in their place.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
Imma try to keep the nervous energy going for Game 4. Don’t get too high and don’t read the press clippings.

Beating the kings is one thing. Beating them quick and saving our energy for round 2 is another. Staying healthy. Making sure our D is completely solid.
Let's hope Dr. Jekyll shows up and not Mr. Hyde.

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Leon’s game tonight makes me think he knows he was way too loose last game.

He was excellent tonight. His attention to detail in his own end was terrific and it paid off.
Yup he was dialed it. Really great two way game. I think Kane was also an adrenaline dart for line 2 when he was moved up. Really helped that line to play a hard, aggressive forecheck game.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Anybody else catch Sportsnets stats during the segment with Martine Gaillard, Ken Read and Colby Armstrong?

Skinner: 27 goals allowed on 28 shots.

Not surprised Louie still has a job when everybody working for that company is just as awful or worse than him.
Typical sportsnet stealth trolling.

I don’t care what anyone says, that is a Toronto homer network from top down.

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
Disagree.
I am exaggerating, but he was on the receiving end of big hits several times. He blew up the defensive coverage, which led to a goal against, scored a goal, and got into a fight. He was in the thick of things, but it's not like he was having a great game.

Reactions: McDoused

Davo Ikinzom

Nov 28, 2013
Anybody else catch Sportsnets stats during the segment with Martine Gaillard, Ken Read and Colby Armstrong?

Not surprised Louie still has a job when everybody working for that company is just as awful or worse than him.

That poor billion dollar company can't afford to pay for good talent. Give them a break.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017

This company runs commercials during the play by accident. Debrusk is probably a top 5 employee

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Just want to say f*** Louie. He was pissed that Oilers were winning and getting PPs. Thought low hit on Kane was fine, the hit to the head was actually the LA player being nice to him and not killing him and that McLeod face wash was deserving the 2mins.
He was also sad when Doughty got the misconduct and when Oilers got the 2 man advantage.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
I am exaggerating, but he was on the receiving end of big hits several times. He blew up the defensive coverage, which led to a goal against, scored a goal, and got into a fight. He was in the thick of things, but it's not like he was having a great game.
Yeah that was tough, he was both tried at the end of his shift and was beat by an eventual HHOFer. Kane had a great night and he's absolutely in the Kings' heads

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad