GDT: Oilers @ Habs - Noon - Feb 6 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

dookers9

Mar 30, 2008
Edmonton
If ever there's incentive to not play like **** in Montreal it's a chance to avoid all the freaks chanting "Ole". Time to tune out and let these sad saps endure the humiliation.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
Yakupov won't do **** in the bottom 6. Its already obvious. Unless he gets played with a C that can feed him the puck, he's not doing anything else.

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
McDavid needs to play with players who can forecheck, create pressure and win puck battles. Eberle doesn't help him at all in a game like this.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
Not gonna look at the Oilerz gud thread on the mains. But I'm sure it's full of more "stupid Oiler fans!" Even though a non Oiler fan made the thread, and every Oiler fan in there said to pump the brakes.

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
Yakupov won't do **** in the bottom 6. Its already obvious. Unless he gets played with a C that can feed him the puck, he's not doing anything else.
I was blowing so much air up Yakupov's ass these last few seasons.. Finally realizing he is a lost cause. Can not figure out how to play hockey in the NHL

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
McDavid needs to play with players who can forecheck, create pressure and win puck battles. Eberle doesn't help him at all in a game like this.

Ebs and McDavid will continue to be great on the PP, but 5v5, yeah, how well they work together is still questionable. Not sure if it's a good match still. Even strength I think their top moments were the 2 on 1 that McDavid turned into a breakaway pretty much for Ebs because the D was so scared of McDavid getting the puck, and that McDavid individual effort goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad