GDT: Oilers at Wings, February 7, 7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012

Looks like the staff doesn't have any idea what to do with Zadina either. Might continue riding the bench and waiting out an injury

Reactions: lilidk

Mister Ed

Dec 21, 2008
If Hronek is practicing witth his regular line-mate, I think it looks good that we see him play on Tuesday.

Reactions: theYman

redwings8831

Jan 16, 2009
Looks like the staff doesn't have any idea what to do with Zadina either. Might continue riding the bench and waiting out an injury
These were from yesterday's practice, before Zadina was officially recalled and Hronek got hurt.

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
If Hronek is practicing witth his regular line-mate, I think it looks good that we see him play on Tuesday.

These were from yesterday's practice, before Zadina was officially recalled and Hronek got hurt.
Woops. Yeah, important to note that these were from yesterday, before Hronek got hurt.

...I still don't see how we make room for Zadina as I look at our winger depth

Reactions: Mister Ed

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
So we're gonna try this Zadina thing again? At least he's in over Erne not sure if that's a wash or not. I hope Hronek can play? What did he do during practice? Is he made of glass?

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
bcda033e-5163-4e13-b360-dae3ed60691e_text.gif

since our last game...

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008

Zadina just hold place for Suter, he will not play

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
Wild Speculation: Larkin and McDavid have a whispered dialogue on ice and exchange jerseys after the game, and the rumor mill crashes HFB for several hours.
They're going to sign in Toronto with Matthews and Marner and create a mega-team that's nothing but natural forwards. Larkin will convert to RD.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018

No Czech is safe in Detroit.lol

In summer I was all excited about Bednar at the Jrs (he was awful and lost his job), Kubalik on line 1 (for about a month), Vrana getting 30 goals (may not get 30 games), Zadina finally 'arriving' (he has not) and Hronek 'taking a step' (which he did).

1 for 5.

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
No Czech is safe in Detroit.lol

In summer I was all excited about Bednar at the Jrs (he was awful and lost his job), Kubalik on line 1 (for about a month), Vrana getting 30 goals (may not get 30 games), Zadina finally 'arriving' (he has not) and Hronek 'taking a step' (which he did).

1 for 5.
I guess Hasek stopped more than pucks.

• Haha
Reactions: Czechboy

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Bertuzzi - Suter - Raymond <-- insert Larkin in here
Rasmussen- Copp - Perron
Berggren - Veleno - Fabbri
Kubalik - Zadina - Sundqvist <-- insert Suter in here

Zadina benched.

Walman-Seider
Chiarot-Hronek
Maatta-Oesterle
(Hagg-Lindstrom)

Husso
(Hellberg)

I wonder... Oilers usually have had weak game at Detroit. Not interested at all or something. Or maybe Larkin can handle the McDavid speed and shut him down.

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
"Edmonton is a town that leads to troves of Albertan oil and diamonds, but most would probably agree that the Oilers' greatest resource these days is Connor McDavid. Look for the Red Wings to focus tonight on plugging that gusher of goals while he's on the ice, and with some diligent exploration of the offensive zone, perhaps getting a few lucky strikes of their own in net." - Plausible Keats

acetehubernoob

Jun 28, 2011
Oh, it's on espn+, guess I'm not watching it then... Seriously, let's have the best player in the world unwatchable to people who still just do cable and not streaming. This frickin league man.

Reactions: SoupNazi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad