Whitney
Eager
Hemsky
Gagner
Peckam
RNH
*I will Edit as more players arrive.

Other info:

It is assumed that Yakupov will be arriving in Edmonton shortly, nobody knows what date however.

*Edit: Yakupov is expected to arrive Friday as per Stauffer.

RNH and Gagner are both currently traveling back from Europe, and should be arriving shortly.

Last edited:

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
RNH was talking about his 2 straight days of travel to get back from Ufa te other day. So I assume he will be back very soon if he isn't already.

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
sounds like we got all teh good guys back

Samus44

Enjoy the ride.
Aug 5, 2010
I thought Hemsky came back to Etown weeks ago. Did he leave again?

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Is Horcoff going to show up late and only wear NHLPA practice jerseys out of spite?

Nice to know that our Captain is so dedicated to the team. No worries he'll probably be one of the best conditioned guys at camp proving once again that conditioning doesn't mean much when you play non physically and have no hands.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
It will be interesting to see if SS is a smaller/faster SS or a bit bigger/stronger SS. It seems like in past years he has struggled to find a balance that works for him. Hopefully he found that balance this offseason and didnt spend all his time in Klagenfurt eating Topfenstrudel and Germknödel.

Oct 15, 2008
It will be interesting to see if SS is a smaller/faster SS or a bit bigger/stronger SS. It seems like in past years he has struggled to find a balance that works for him. Hopefully he found that balance this offseason and didnt spend all his time in Klagenfurt eating Topfenstrudel and Germknödel.

Im going to go with slower and weaker. He will be lucky to break 20pts. The silly little ****er.:laugh:

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Im going to go with slower and weaker. He will be lucky to break 20pts. The silly little ****er.:laugh:
image0055.jpg

:p:

jebs

Mar 4, 2011
RNH was talking about his 2 straight days of travel to get back from Ufa te other day. So I assume he will be back very soon if he isn't already.

Rishaug tweeted Nuge back thrusday or friday.

ToeMcDrag83

5-14-6-1
Aug 25, 2010
Oil Country
Anyone know if Hartikainen will be at the camp?

Got the sense they didn't want to entirely fleece OKC of all their top players. MPS and Hartski should get call ups closer to Sunday after the games from the 11-13th. Maybe Teubert as well? There are 15 forwards confirmed coming to camp, you'd have to think this list is somewhat accurate:

1. Hall
2. RNH
3. Eberle
4. Hemsky
5. Gagner
6. Yakupov
7. Smyth
8. Horcoff
9. Belanger
10. Eager
11. Hordichuk
12. Petrell
13. Paajarvi
14. Hartikainen
15. Jones (Injured)

Don't know whether the 15 confirmed was including Jones with the injury. If not, perhaps Lander gets a look at camp.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Got the sense they didn't want to entirely fleece OKC of all their top players. MPS and Hartski should get call ups closer to Sunday after the games from the 11-13th. Maybe Teubert as well? There are 15 forwards confirmed coming to camp, you'd have to think this list is somewhat accurate:

1. Hall
2. RNH
3. Eberle
4. Hemsky
5. Gagner
6. Yakupov
7. Smyth
8. Horcoff
9. Belanger
10. Eager
11. Hordichuk
12. Petrell
13. Paajarvi
14. Hartikainen
15. Jones (Injured)

Don't know whether the 15 confirmed was including Jones with the injury. If not, perhaps Lander gets a look at camp.

Stauffer was suggesting perhaps Vandevelde. Makes sense. He likely has a lower ceiling than Lander but can likely fit in better on the bottom line. He wont make the team, but an invite to camp could work.

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
Any word on Hemsky? I thought he left Pardubice a little while ago, did he come back to Edmonton?

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006

I think they said 15/8/2 not including Jones or sutton

HockeyOrDie

Hockey Hockey Hockey
May 13, 2011
www.HockeyOrDie.com
And an arrival you probably weren't thinking of...

"Georges Laraque @GeorgesLaraque

Once an Oiler, Always an Oiler, and that's why I have now made @EdmontonOilers my home.Hope you guys make the playoff!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad