OHL web site

ScoresFromCentre

Jan 29, 2016
I was disappointed to find the data from priority selections before 2012 has disappeared from the OHL website, as well. Like most professional sports leagues' official websites, it's more sizzle than steak. It's a shame there isn't a decent external resource for OHL news and statistics out there.

Nabru

Aug 29, 2009
I was disappointed to find the data from priority selections before 2012 has disappeared from the OHL website, as well. Like most professional sports leagues' official websites, it's more sizzle than steak. It's a shame there isn't a decent external resource for OHL news and statistics out there.

If you google "Year OHL Draft" you should be able to find some websites that have old drafts available. The new OHL site not only sucks for current info; historical info is often inaccurate. I've noticed players missing from old rosters.

Try this site: http://prospect-stats.com for advanced stats. The poster RayzorIsDull posted this recently on the Windsor thread and it gives you a lot more statistical info compared to what the OHL site offers.

ScoresFromCentre

Jan 29, 2016
Thanks, Nabru--that was really helpful. Looks like eliteprospects has drafts back to the mid-70s, so if anyone else is looking for past draft info, I'd start there first. Just had time to glance at that advanced stats website, but it looks really interesting as well.

Torts

Aug 21, 2009
Ontario
Thanks, Nabru--that was really helpful. Looks like eliteprospects has drafts back to the mid-70s, so if anyone else is looking for past draft info, I'd start there first. Just had time to glance at that advanced stats website, but it looks really interesting as well.

EliteProspects for the win!

Jaycro

Sep 12, 2016
OHL Site

Why is the OHL sited so slack at announcing trades etc.? The QMJHL site has 5 trades today announced already!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad